37.

Daniel's POV

"Hey, pretty girl wake up," I say brushing a piece of hair off of Maddie's forehead as he eyes flicker slowly opening, and are met with mine.

"What's the time-

I needed to kiss her. She looks so flushed and beautiful and now that she's awake and her eyes are open it makes me fall more in love with her. I need a taste of it.

Her lips move back against mine, kissing me as I slip my tongue into her mouth trying to go soft and slow but it's still not working. I used to have that and I guess I lost it over the years.

I had it when I was with her, and as soon as we left it was gone. I want it back, my soft spot for her and everyone.

"Mmmm," she hums dragging out of this kiss but I try to go in for a second one and she just laughs.

"I was going for a second one! You made me look like an idiot!" I poke my bottom lip out, while she covers her mouth with her hand trying to cover her laughter as she leans back in pushing her lips up to mine.

She kisses me twice as I try and go in for a third and she laughs at my playful and childish behavior. I frown at her and she smiles.

"Fine, last chance, how many kisses this time!" She grabs my cheeks with both of her hands squishing my face as her lips push onto mine three times as I try and go in for a fourth, to which Maddie quickly pushes against me rolling on top of me to make sure she doesn't miss the kiss.

I smile into the kiss as she pulls out fast, just at the same speed, she went in. She's smiling all giddy and happy on top of me.

I look at her face and soon my eyes travel down her body. My green shirt hugs loosely around her frame, her left shoulder popping out exposed. The shirt rides down to the middle of her thigh and her underwear is covered by the green fabric.

My hands connect the bottom hem lifting the shirt higher and higher but her hands are placed on top of mine stopping them in place as she looks at me then at the clock.

"We have to go to dinner," she says and I shake my head trying to pull the shirt off of her but her hands peel mine off of her body as she tries to roll over and off of me but my hands stay tightly wrapped around her back in a knot joint together.

"Let go! We have to go to dinner," she repeats her voice breaking because of how tight my arms are around her. She looks up at me as her chin rest of my bare chest that's rising up and down.

"Can't we just stay here," I pause, "forever," I say that last word more of like a whisper. As she puts her arms against my skin and her chin on her arm.

"Maybe later," she says smirking as she loosens out of my grip and heads into the bathroom to get ready. I watch her almost slip and fall on the way there when I try to get up after her and head into the bathroom.

Maddie's POV

"So where exactly are we going, Zach?" I ask turning to the almost eighteen-year-old. I told Zach that I wanted to sit next to him on the ride since his birthday is coming up and I want to spend time with him because I haven't really talked to him in a while.

"We are going to that thing where they cook in front of you with all the weird ketchup bottles with that weird liquid they squeeze into your mouth and-

"He means a hibachi restaurant." Corbyn cuts Zach off and I nod towards Corbyn as Daniel squeezes my hand on the other side of me.

"Yeah a, hi-bitch-i restaurant," Zach says rolling his eyes and I laugh at him as he continues to talk till we reach the place.