79. pt 2

Maddie's POV

Alissa is Daniel's hairdresser. I figured it out when I felt her hair swung into my face when we got seated. She's nice and sweet...totally not bitchy...what..so...ever.

Haha.

I really wish Daniel said something sooner about leaving. Alissa and her skinny ass body is in the chair next to me while Daniel and Austin sit across from us. This is probably been the weirdest date I've been on with Daniel.

The waiter has already come by and taken our food orders and has brought our drinks to us. Austin and I ordered water and Alissa and Daniel ordered Shirley Temples. I take a long sip out of my glass, setting it back down when I hear Austin clear his throat.

"So are you excited to go to the Bahamas soon Maddie?" He asks and I can tell he's trying to make conversation. He probably had no idea.

Aw, poor Austin...

Daniel's POV

I can feel her leg brush against mine. The way her shaved leg nudges at the bottom hem of my pants. She glides up to my knee then back down again. She pushes her foot closer to my crotch and I stare right at her. She's biting her lip. The blush pink flesh bit down by her white pearly teeth.

When Maddie begins to talk is when she stops. Alissa's a naughty snitch trying to rub up against me with her noisy heel. She's so dirty it's horrifying. I watch under the table as her leg swings back into place crossing over her left. She grabs her glass, bringing it to her lips and holding the straw between her index and thumb. She takes small sips and just as she flicks her eyes to mine I move my face towards Maddie.

"I love the sunny weather! Ugh, I want to go as soon as possible I can't wait!" She squeals and smiles taking a sip out of her own cup. I look down.

This is so wrong.

This whole thing is wrong. Maddie and I shouldn't be here. We should be right back on the bus, sitting in the back loving each other's presence and holding one another close until I propose...

PROPOSE...HOLY SHIT!

This is bad this is really really bad. I need to take her somewhere. I need to find just the right place and then we can go back and I can perform and I wish I could shout to the world I love her and she's all mine.

We've been through a lot already in twenty nineteen. Some could even say this has been my worst year...this could be our worst year. Good things have happened too I can't deny it.

I've been going on a world tour, dyed my hair blonde, turned twenty, released one song every month, got a dog, been in so many interviews, visited and toured places around the earth, went to multiple award ceremonies, and I got back with the love of my life...

My most prized possession...

Pretty girl.

And I'll marry her this year too.

Today.

August sixth.

8. 6. 19.

She could say no. I need to remember that, that's a choice as well. That right after I do this she could reject and we'd never come back ever again. I'm scared knowing that's a choice but I've got to be honest...

Mrs. Seavey has a pretty good ring to it ;)

Maddie's POV

The dinner is going quite smoothly if I say so myself. Alissa seems petty but she isn't exactly rude. I mean...I gotta admit she did turn brunette Daniel into blonde Daniel. I do miss the brown though I'm not gonna lie.