64.

Maddie's POV

22 hours ago...

"Thank you, Zach," I say closing my eyes hugging onto him, seeing the mascara stains on his blue sweatshirt.

"No problem Maddie, call me when you land okay? I need to make sure you're alive just in case Daniel will slap me when he finds out I drove you to the airport.

"Daniel won't care, but yes I will call you when I land. I just really want you to know that I am thankful for you. I would have exposed this all on social media if it weren't for you. Daniel is an ass and he should know it by now." I say my heart hitting me for saying things like that about Daniel. Fuck I hate that I love him that piece of shit.

"I got you, Daniel will soon realize what he's lost. I still think he's deeply in love with you, you know?" He says and I tilt my head to the side confused.

"What do you mean?" I furrow my eyebrows together looking into his brown eyes.

"When you love someone, you never stop loving someone. Daniel posted about you last night don't you think he still loves you? It was only a fight you had, it doesn't make him any different. He loves you, bet." Zach says and I feel my cheeks rise in a pink blush as I try to hide the heat by looking away to cough in my shoulder.

"You have my permission to shove anything you want up his ass, whether he loves me or not." I laugh as he chuckles bringing me in for another hug as I smile waving bye and heading onto my plane.

mads @maddisoncarter • 59 secs ago
having friends is one of the best qualities of life.

now...

I knock on the door twice. He's not home. Maybe I got the house wrong? No this is definitely it, the door is the same, the structure is the same this has to be right-

"Maddie?" I voice calls from behind me and I turn around seeing my sweaty dad drop an ax in the ground as he runs to hug me and the tears begin to flow again.

Daniel's POV

Daniel @seaveydaniel • 59 secs ago
i still do you right, with a love song...

Zach's POV

Zach @imzachherron • 2 hours ago
when you love someone you never stop loving that someone...

Zach @imzachherron • 2 mins ago
it only matters if we know what happened, who cares what others think when it's just me and you

Drama...fucking drama. Why do I always have to be the one with drama? Everyone is always on my fucking back, watching my every move. Making up lies.

Telling me what I did was wrong. What I'm doing is wrong, that I'm never gonna get anywhere. Telling me what to do, what to follow and how to be real.

I hate it when people come straight to conclusions the most. Especially the one that's going on now.

"Zach Herron, the youngest boy band member from why don't we has been rumored to have sex with Daniel Seavey's girlfriend in the car. Truth has it the two were on their way to the airport where Zach had dropped her off on a plane to Landercost, England. Did they actually do this or is this all a publicity stun they are trying to pull against Daniel?"

"Did you fuck her?" Daniel pounds on my hotel door making me jump from my place on the bed. I grab my phone plugging it in on the nightstand and heading to the door.

"Open the door, Zach." His voice is furious and I'm sure the second I open the door I'll be pushed against the door for no apparent reason because I know the truth. The one thing that hurts me the most is that Daniel believes in the news.