18.

Maddie's POV

"Are you two dating!"

"Oh my god! I bet they are!"

"It's so obvious, the photos from Bora Bora spilled the news!"

I'm going to faint. I think I'm falling.

Oh my god someone catch me-

"Woah Maddie, you okay?" Daniel's voice is muffled through the screams that are louder than earlier. I want to be rude even though I need to be nice maybe a little slip won't be too bad.

No.

Nice.

I need to be nice.

Breathe.

In and out.

"Daniel, I gotta go." I rush out of his arms leaving him with screaming girls and the rest of the boys. I dash in back to the tour bus sitting down on the first couch I see.

I need water.

Cold.

Cold water.

I feel like I'm drowning in heat. I need someone to pull me back up and it's not working. I can't feel anything.

I wish I was high. I wouldn't be able to feel anything. I'd be floating. Flying above the blue and seeing the waves wash up around me cleaning every soul.

"You okay?" I hear a male voice say and I look to my right.

"Jack, I think I'm gonna be sick- I feel something crawl up my throat and I reach for the nearest trashcan I can find.

"Mads," Jack softens holding my hair back as I fold down on my knees throwing up all the content of feelings that are swelling inside me.

I swear it's repeating over and over again. I can't stop, I've been keeping so much in and I could have sworn this felt relieving in some way.

I tie the trash bag in a knot holding everything together turning to Jack.

"Throw away? Thanks." I speak as slow as I can hoping whatever's left will stay within me but I think it's all gone.

Jack leaves giving me time to wipe my mouth with the end of my shirt as I run over to the bathroom to take a shower.

After some time of just staying under the pouring water, I look at all the shampoo bottles on the rack.

I don't really want to use Daniel's....I'll just borrow Corbyn's really quick. Hopefully he won't mind.

I wrap the towel tight around my body holding my dirty clothes and place them in the basket then head out of the bathroom with the towel clenched to my body.

"Oh my god why is the bus moving!" I scream holding on to the wooden bunk of someone's bed.

"We're on our way to the hotel!" Jonah shouts back from the bed across from me. I see Zach, Jack and Daniel peek their eyes out of their bunks and I fake smile innocently, waking past them, holding onto my towel as Jack follows quickly behind.

"You okay Mads?" Jack ask me as I take a seat on a couch in the back once the door closes.

"If you want honesty, no." I shrug, looking for my suitcase pulling it up onto my lap as I unzip it, Jack sits next to me.

"I'm here for you Maddie, if you ever want to talk about anything. I know our friendship died out once I left and I'm sorry if that's what you are-

"I want to go home Jack," My voice breaks, "I don't want to be here." I cry and Jack pulls me in a tight hug holding on. I don't wanna let go.

"It's okay Maddie, we can get you the next flight their is if you don't want to stay here. It's okay, just breathe." Jack whispers in my ear, his hands moving up and down my cold arms as I nod.

"I'll be back soon Maddie, I need to check on Lav,
if you're up for it you should come to the beach with the rest of us. I know you don't want too, it's alright." He sighs kissing my cheek as he leaves the room, leaving me alone to put some clothes on and take this horrible towel off my body.

I grab a pair of jean shorts and a bathing suit, slipping the rubber like white fabric on my legs and up my arms.

I slide the jeans up and shuffle in them moving closer to the door once I'm ready

I slide the jeans up and shuffle in them moving closer to the door once I'm ready. I put my hand against the door sighing as my forehead crashes on it too.

Holding on to whatever I have left I open the door and walk out.

Daniel's POV

I want to go home Jack," I hear her voice break muffled through the wood that's blocking my entrance, "I don't want to be here." She's crying? She's crying, I'm so stupid. I grab the doorknob twisting it slow but Jacks voice stops me.

"It's okay Maddie, we can get you the next flight their is if you don't want to stay here. It's okay, just breathe."

"I'll be back soon Maddie, I need to check on Lav,
if you're up for it you should come to the beach with the rest of us. I know you don't want too, it's alright." I hear Jack's foot steps causing me to walk back to my bed like I'm minding my own business, and I soon as he's gone I turn back to the door.

My hands fold over the knob again and again, in a repeating motion. I wish I could open the door and be strong, but everything is holding me back. Especially her. And the future. What will come. I put my head against the door.

I lived in the present in high school...and now that there are more people watching me, I don't have the courage to do anything right....because it could be wrong.

Falling in love with Maddie all over again, was the best thing I've experience this year but I don't think she's falling for me anytime soon.

I'm in no pleasure to wait. As much as I wanna wait, I'm impatient. I can't slow down.

Maddie goes at her own pace...I guess I forgot what that was like when I lost her.

With all power and strength that's left in me I walk away from the door and back into my bed.

a/n

i'm updating so muchhhhh!!

oooooooo boy

voteeeeee pleaseeeee!

xx <3

hannah