Q&A

isn't a chapter...don't hate me haha but this is something that i need to do just to get a taste of what my readers actually like me writing about....

so this is a list of questions for y'all to answer...and actually answer them because i want to write what you guys like so.... comment and tell me!!!

1 - which point of view is better...Daniel's or Maddie's?

2 - do we actually want smut/sex scenes in the book?

3 - tell me one of your favorite scenes in this book or from the prequel (twisted but lovely)

4 - if you wanted the choice to pick what happens in one of the next chapters...what would you pick?

5 - a lot of dialogue or a little?

6 - quote one thing you remember, maybe something a character said or some action from either this book (not again) or the prequel (twisted but lovely)

7 - favorite thing about Daniel in this book or the prequel?

8 - favorite thing about Maddie in this book or the prequel?

9 - if you could add something to this book what would it be?

10 - how would you like the story to end?

a/n

hopefully y'all fill this out because none of y'all ever talk to me ):

i need a lot of inspiration right now...

asking for helpppp even though i already know what i want to happen for question number tennnnnn

but...

anyways love y'all to death and some answers like for future chapters....might take up on some and maybe y'all can get a mention???

till the next

xx

h