74.

Daniel's POV

I attack her lips catching her off guard, when the crowd scream, it makes me smile against her lips. I try and go in for more grabbing my hand in her hair and pulling her face towards me.

"Pretty girl, look what you've done to me," I say realize this is a lot like a proposal...yeah that's not happening...not yet...soon though I can feel it.

It makes me think of the ring a lot. The ring is on the bus hidden in my luggage and I can't help but think of it again when I notice Maddie still has half of my ear piece in her ear.

I laugh at her and she smiles blushing when I wrap both of my arms around her waist attack her as she wraps her own around my neck, as I squeeze her.

"Why are you out here?" I ask her and she shrugs telling me Jack and Zach put her shoes out here and everything.

I kiss her cheek, pecking it almost forgetting we're on stage right now. I know we aren't supposed to but this feels so damn good. It's so good to have her on tour with me, I can't live without her.

"I love you, and kissed you so we really need to get-

"One more," I say ducking down and planting my lips on hers feeling it and trying to push my tongue through but Maddie's mouth won't pry open for me.

I groan in annoyance as she pulls out grabbing my hand and leading me off the stage. The second we can't be seen anymore she pulls me wrapping her hand around the left side of my neck and pinning her left leg in my right hand where I hold right at the end of her thigh.

She kisses me slow and passionately, not really what I was expecting her to do when I got back but she isn't stopping. She's got me wrapped around her as I push her walking her back away from the black curtains and to the nearest wall.

I dropped the microphone on the equipment table as we walked past it, Maddie pushing her own tongue in my mouth and I reach my left hand to her waist and my right hand under her leg, coiling it tighter and moving it higher around my hip.

"Fuck," she lets out a shaky breath and I lightly chuckle when her face drops. Her hands wrap around my neck connecting her fingers.

I press my knee against her heat and she moans lightly and my hand lowers down to her core. I grasp it, cupping it feeling the outline of her underwear against the fabric of her colorful sweatpants.

She pushes me away quickly reacting to seeing who's behind me, "well well well," The rest of the boys say as they notice us and I grab Maddie's hand.

She laughs into my shoulder, kissing and breathing on my sleeve as I grab her to stand in front of me so I can sneak my hands around her waist.

Definitely not an excuse to hide my boner...

'Cause I definitely don't have one...

"It was nothing relax," I kiss her temple staring at the boys with my blue eyes wide open at them. Corbyn coughs and hits Jonah's shoulder betting about tonight to be the night, I have no idea what they're talking about.

Zach and Jack laugh insanely at one of another talking about bananas and making weird sex jokes and Maddie shoved her head against my neck, breathing out of her nose as I feel it on my neck.

"10 minutes til Eben goes on!" A guy walks past us eyeing Maddie seeing her belly piercing and I find myself moving her closer, only making my boner worse when I know she felt my erection push against the fabric.

The boys leave at that time ready to go put on their clothes for the first part of the show. Maddie turns around to face me.

"Somebody's horny-

"Shut your mouth, if you know what's good for you princess," I cover her mouth with mine pulling her hand as I take her to the closest bathroom I can find, quick to lock the door behind us.

"Daniel-

She starts but my mouths already attacking onto her neck. I make a few love bites along her skin as she gasps, her breathing increasing as she moves her hands down to undo my belt.

"Fuck, I missed this." I groan into her neck moving away to rip her shirt off of her coming back faster as my hands wrap around to undo her bra.

"Mmm," I say, her bra falling to the floor as I cup both of her breast swirling my tongue onto her skin while palming the other in my hand. Maddie praises me softly with her gentle moans but I know I don't want this to be a soft fuck. I want to cum hard inside her.

After some time I unbutton my jeans, they fall to the floor and I step out of them pulling my boxers off too letting my excitement free as it already has pre-cum dripping from the top and I blush in embarrassment.

"Turn around," I tell her trying my best to sound dominate. I want to try something new...

I put her against the door and peel her sweatpants down off her and tell her to kick her leg up so I can thrust my length inside of her.

"Fuck Daniel," she says her arms spread out against the door as her chest is pushed against it her head staring to the side where there happens to be a mirror.

She's watching this.

She likes it...I think.

I push her hair off her back sweeping it to the left of her as I continue to work my hips off, while our moans get caught in the action and we both come undone within minutes.

"How was that?" I ask, forgetting to ask if it was okay ... fuck I feel like a shitty boyfriend now.

"It was okay, I just wish we had more time," she says gently picking up her clothes and putting them on while I do the same.

Note: she doesn't like quick fucks

"I love you and I'm sorry," I say kissing her forehead wrapping my hands around her waist.

"It's okay dani," she says and my heart leaps. She hasn't called me that in so long. I kiss her cheek and she jumps when a vibrating sound comes out from farther away.

"Eben's performing," I say and she nods pressing herself against me.

"Daniel?"

"Yes?"

"I love you too,"

a/n

a cute quick fuckkkkk

okay but anyway next chapter will be probably the last smut chapter! sooooo as we can tell the book is ending!

i have really big news that i can't wait to tell you guys! this has to do with what we were talking about on chapter 63 i think...

okay but anyways i am probably gonna do an a/n before the next chapter sooooo be ready for a q&a to answer and a nice sweet long paragraph!!!

heart u loves!

till the next

xx

hannah (: