29.

"Hey, wake up. Baby wake up," Daniel nudges against my body shaking my shoulder lightly.

"Mmm, go away," I say stubbornly regretting it cause the next thing I hear is the door close.

Now I have to get up.

I roll on the bed over to Daniel's side to turn the lamp on. I run up out of bed and grab my clothes, put on my shorts, picking up my shoes in my left hand rushing out the door after him. I bump into a hard chest.

"Maddie," I already put my things in the car I came back to carry you down but, you're already...ready." He says tilting his head to the side.

"Fuck you," I say annoyed walking past him pushing his chest away as I walk to the stairs, Daniel turns around quickly to grab my hand and walk down with me, carrying my shoes.

"What time is it?" I ask rubbing my eyes, dropping my shoes in the process but Daniel catches it making me roll my eyes at how awake he is.

"4:30 a.m," Daniel says making me push him against the nearest wall with my lips. I pull out as quick as I crashed in and his expression changes.

"What the fuck was that for?" He asks and I smile continuing to walk. More like skip because I'm happy.

"For waking me up three hours before your flight." I interlock our hands and Daniel tells me he should wake me up earlier if that's what he gets in return.

"We're gonna stop by your house, I have to pick up my things." He starts the car and I nod sitting in the seat and grabbing his hand.

Once we get inside Daniel heads to grab all his things as I move to find some shoes

Once we get inside Daniel heads to grab all his things as I move to find some shoes. Uggs. I'm wearing boots. Daniel's sweatshirt hugs down to my low thigh covering my shorts so I tuck in the bottom hem on one side in and slip my feet into the warm wool or cotton or whatever the fuck it's made out of.

I walk into my bathroom seeing Daniel look at all my things and I smile to myself. I open the door slowly and wrap my arms around his waist.

I kiss his neck sexually as his head rolls back and I stop there quickly to speak.