23.

"Daniel, can we talk like serious talk?" I ask laying down in my bed shifting around towards my phone to see the screen light up his face.

"Sure Mads," he pauses, "are you okay?" He asks me reminding of all the times I would ask him that at least twice.

"I'm really stressed right now and I feel like I'm not getting anything done. My rooms a mess, my jobs a mess my relationships with people are a mess-

"We can do it together." He says and I pull my phone gone down more so I'm into view.

"What do you mean together..?"

"Like we can stay up and do what you need." Daniel looks at me as he shuffles his hand through his blonde locks.

"No, you need to sleep I can stay up myself and do this. You're on tour Daniel! You need to sleep." I urge back as I turn my lap up sitting in bed as I look at the time.

2:45a.m

"Why do you think I called you?" Daniel smirks through the phone his raspy voice sending tingles throughout my body. I stand up shivering, making a cold zzzz sound.

"You freezing there Maddie?" Daniel asks as I prop my phone up against the lamp walking to turn on the real light in the kitchen.

"I'm in my undergarments what do you think?" I argue back rubbing my face and eyes when I walk to the closet to pull out a big sweatshirt.

"Is that my sweatshirt?" He says as I blush.

"So I might've kept the one from all two years ago." I shrug my shoulders moving back over to my phone.

"Cheeky girl,"

"You need sleep," I whisper.

"I need you," He whispers back.

"Daniel..."

"Maddie..."

"Fuck it, I miss you." My hands run over my closed eyes.

"Mhmm," he whines, "I miss everything."

"I miss your presence, I miss your smile, I miss your voice, I miss you hair that smells so good, I miss your touch, I miss your lips, fuck I wish you were here,"

"Daniel, you need to sleep though!!!!!"

"Nooooooo," he whines as I threaten to press the red button.

"Daniel you can't just stay up,"

"Work all day, work all night, might not get no sleep tonight, baby can you stay up?" He sings...

"Here you close your eyes and only use your voice if it's important to tell me something while I clean my apartment."

"Okay..." he closes his eyes humming to himself as I move to my bed. I decide to make it as Daniel starts to speak.

"Maddie?"

"Mhmm," I roll my eyes annoyed that he isn't sleeping while I make my bed.

"I love you,"

"Daniel, go to bedddddd," I exaggerate and he nods his head through the phone. I continue and move to my bathroom Daniel whining for me to take him with me. I grab my phone and move over to the bathroom sink.

"There's not really much to clean in here," I say softly as I move my soap to the other side of the sink and fix my towel on the rack attached to the wall.

I open up the cabinets on the bottom taking a look at all the contents in there. My minds telling me it's alright so I move on to the shower.

"Can you keep a secret?" Daniel says and I roll my eyes looking at him with a 'what now' look on my face.

"I love you,"

"Daniel stopppppp,"

I move onto the kitchen telling Daniel that if he says something like that again, I'm hanging up on him.

To which he replied with a short fineee and moved on with closing his eyes and trying to sleep. I can tel he's been peeking every once and awhile.

"Okay, fine if you wanna open your eyes you can, you can't blame it on me that you had no sleep."

"Yes ma'am." He says laying sideways on his pillow staring at me clean my kitchen.

I fix the island and the fruit bowl on it. The island was one of the things that I first noticed when I bought it. Reminded me of home back in Landercost, England.

"Maddie,"

"What!" I yell back compared to his soft voice as he laughs under my words.

"I love you,"

"Okay that's it!" I press the red button and sigh to myself as I finish the kitchen. My phones buzzing like crazy as I flip it over to see the screen.

Daniboy: call me backkkkk

Daniboy: pleaseeeee

Daniboy: i luhhhh youuuuu

Daniboy: a lottttt

Daniboy: i can't sleeeep

Daniboy: i need you to sleep with meeeeee

Daniboy: maddieeeee

Daniboy: babyyyyyyy

Daniboy: come backkkkkk

"This guy." I say shaking my head as I move to my clothes, calling him again and he picks up immediately.

"Knew you would call me," he sticks his tongue out and I laugh.

"I could hang up again too?" I say folding my shirts first.

"I love you!"

"My goodness Daniel, if you wanted to sleep with me over the phone you could've said something." I say dropping the clothes and running to turn ever light off as I jump back into my bed.

"Sorry, I wanted you to say that you wanted it, I like attention Maddie. I'm clingy."

"I know. It's one of my favorite things about you." I pull the covers up over my body then laying my head down on the pillow.

"I love you," I close my eyes.

"Love you more,"

"I-

"I do love you more and you can't argue," Daniel fights back.

"Mhmmm sure," I lean over, plugging my phone back in the charger and setting it down, proper up on my lamp as I try to sleep.

"I love you more than you will ever know." I say and he smiles as he closes his own eyes and we sleep.

Wish it could be like this forever.

No drama.

No nothing.

Kind of like high school.

High school...

a/n

Ahoy ladies didn't see ya there!

Saw the boys last night...my voice is dead. I'm on the plane right now. Can't feel my legs... imma bout to take a nap!

This was a short chapter but the next one is ummm gonna be much better and then the one after that is the wedddddinggggg sceneeeeee....

till the next

xx

hannah