34.

Maddie's POV

"I think, I might take a nap and go shopping," I pause letting go of Daniel's hands as we pull up at our hotel door, "Is that okay?"

"Yea, just if you go out alone take the rental car and stay safe," Daniel says opening the door and I pull him in a hug kissing his cheek as he leaves me the keys and the card.

I feel so overwhelmed. All these news are coming out. It's insane. I'm a model...apparently, I'm going to Australia. Things are crazy when you're dating someone who's all over the world.

I have been staring up at the ceiling and have been sitting on the bed for the past twenty minutes. I could take a nap after I go shopping? I mean...why not?

I grab the keys and the card, along with my wallet, putting my shoes back on and head out the door. There are no fans which I'm thankful for since I don't need any more attention than I've already gotten today.

I run down to the lobby and straight to the car. There are fans in the parking lot which I don't know if I can pass by without any of them noticing who I am.

I make it to the car and begin to drive downtown to see all the tourist shops. I park onto the side and hop out of the car and look down the rows of cool architecture buildings.

I grab my camera and take a few pictures of the pretty landscape and continue walking until I see four fans coming out of a shop and realizing who I am.

One girl screams pointing at me and I laugh while the rest of them are looking down and covering their mouths.

"You're Maddie!" The girl who screams says as I walk over to them and give her a little 'shhh' because I don't wanna drag anyone else over here.

"Hey, what's up?" I say hugging her and saying it towards all her friends. Two of them still nod in shock while the girl who screamed, who's also squeezing my waist ever so tightly begins to speak.

"Oh, Oh my... oh my god. You are - Daniel's girlfriend and are so pretty. So..so nice!" She says looking up at me and smiling, her eyes watering as I hug her closer and let go, her hand still clenched onto my forearm.

"Can, do you think you could give this to Daniel and the boys for us?" The girls hand me a coffee cup with glitter inside and some twin patches with Jonah's initials in it. Second, they hand me a mini kaleidoscope which I'm guessing is for Corbyn. The next thing that gets placed in my hand is baby clothes for Lavender which I find is so cute. Fourth I get a new controller which has so many Japanese symbols on it. Then lastly I get a new chain necklace with diamonds on it.

"Sure! I'm sure they will love them." I say heading towards the car with the girls following behind me. Japanese fans are so sweet and will listen while you talk it's amazing.

After I put the gifts in the back of the car I turn around and face the girls. I've got an idea.

"You guys have some time on your hands?" I say leaning against the car and they all nod the girl who screamed saying yes under her breath.

"You know what we can do to surprise Daniel even more?" I pause and hop up onto the curb and walk forward the girls following with me.

I start turning around backward-looking at them and walking into a store. "We can find me an outfit or like something Daniel would wear and I'll post it, tagging you four and captioning 'coming 4 ur brand @seaveydaniel'" They all scream sounding happy, shaking their hands as we enter the store and everything looks amazing here. The style and fashion in Japan... I could get used to it.

"Okay, tell me your names and I'll let each of you pick a piece of clothing!" I say and soon I learn each and every single one of their names. The girl who was screaming earlier is named Mei pronounced May, the rest of them are named Sora, Saki who are sisters, and Kira.