44.

Maddie's POV

"Hey, guys! So I'm here with Miss Model Maddie," Christina lowers her voice speaking the next part softly at the camera, "my best friend, and she's in New York for..?" She turns to me.

"Umm, I'm in New York for my profile and my modeling journey!" I smile at the camera and Christina nods looking back over to the huge black circle.

"Anyways, Maddie and I are going to be doing a fun video for you guys by having like a 'muck bang' talking session while we get all pampered up!" Christina says enthusiastically as I turn to the camera winking and smiling at it as we laugh together and show the camera all the things we have in her room and what we are going to be doing.

"We have some Ben and Jerry's ice cream along with face masks and I think we have umm," Christina says looking back down at her things set out on the table.

"We have the hairbands and makeup wipes," I say pointing and picking up the plastic bag motioning it in front of the camera as Chris laughs at me smiling as I giggle looking at her.

"Oh I also asked you guys on Twitter what y'all want us to do and questions, maybe some truths and dares!" Chris does a thumbs up towards the camera and I giggle reaching over at one of the tubes of ice cream opening it and grabbing a spoon on the side.

Christina leads me to the bathroom where we both wash our hair, me putting it up in a fan bun while Chris wraps a towel around hers.

We head back into her room and head straight for the makeup wipes and Christina pulls out her phone scrolling through Twitter as I put a spoonful of ice cream in my mouth and wait.

Daniel's POV

New York. New York. New York. Dang, it's more beautiful and blue then I remembered. I've survived the last few days in Japan barely holding on anymore.

I recall myself screaming as soon as we landed in New York and clapping my hands together as I danced off of the plane.

The boys and I are heading straight to a hotel and then to Dinner. Corbyn told me that he was gonna go visit Christina afterward and that I should ask Maddie where she is and talk to her.

I think I might skip out on it and not do that. I don't wanna push anything... anything other than my dick up her and-

"Come on Daniel lets go!" Jack calls out to me as I rush trying to catch up to where the rest of them are down the hallway.

I open my room and head straight for the bed laying down on it for five minutes, then set my suitcase down beside the door.

"Daniel we're heading to dinner in fifteen minutes, you should get ready," Jonah pauses as he stops knocking on the door at the same time, "Zack wants us to do a late night shoot as well." Jonah ends as I can hear his footsteps get softer and farther away.

About ten minutes later I end up finally pulling myself off of the comfortable white queen bed and head into the bathroom.

I walk my face quickly with warm water then reach over to my suitcase pulling out some random clothes and putting them on my body.

A nice gray shirt, and some gray pants along with a black jacket. I fix my hair making it go straight up instead of going to the side.

I grab some black boots and put on a ring along with my chain. I quickly grab my wallet and rush down to the lobby heading into the Uber that I see the rest of the boys getting into.

I crowd in and take a seat next to Zach and Corbyn, pulling out my phone and scrolling through Instagram quick to turn it off and look at New York, and the city skylines.