12.

Daniel's POV

Stupid jerk. Don't try and hook up with her, that's my thing. Only with her. Go find yourself another fucking girl to play with because she's mine and doesn't deserve to be treated like this shitty way.

I almost yell at our tour guide. He's been non stop with talking to her and I can't stand it. As much as she isn't an object or property I...want her.

I jump in along with Corbyn, Jack, and Jonah as Haylee, Tate and Zach follow. I wish I could still sit next to her but those spots are taken by Tate and Jonah.

I watch as the tour guide does a backflip in the water and I watch Maddie squeal in excitement along with everyone else.

God he's not that talented! I could do better than that. I know I could do better than that...he's just a show off.

Plus he's not her type, because I'm her only type.

Maddie's POV

His name is Austin. He's got dirty blonde hair and his eyes are mixed, maybe hazel. He's a pretty cool guide.

"Maddie! Can you get a picture of us?" Jonah grabs my attention and I turn to him and Tate as I pull out my Canon. I do a vertical position and a horizontal position just in case he wants both.

I give him a thumbs up as I move to get a better position on the rock to take photos of the beautiful landscape.

Daniel hasn't moved from behind me, watching my every move as I switch off from different cameras

"Hey Austin! How do I get back up there?" I ask the tour guide pointing to the top, where I jumped off.

"Here, I'll help you." Austin comes down a few rocks to help me by grabbing my hand and pulling me up and down a trail that's stable.

"Thank you," I smile and head over to my kit again to put away the Canon. Daniel follows abruptly behind keeping a good amount of distance away from me but it's fine.

"I'm ready to go back!" Corbyn says and Gabbie agrees as the rest of us make their way back up to the top.

"To the boat guys," Austin shouts standing behind us telling us to go left, left again, then right to reach it.

"So, why are you exactly in Bora Bora?" He asks me and I smile holding on to my bag.

"Well I'm here for a bachelorette party and so are the rest of the girls. The boys are on the bachelor's party too." I move a strand of hair behind my ear but it falls back.

"Here let me get you something." Austin says picking up a flower as I twirl and scrunch up my hair, adding volume. He sticks a pink flower behind my right ear, and I smile.

"Thanks!" I say as quick as possible and run up to Haylee so I can walk by her and not be flirted with.

Attention isn't my thing and I get embarrassed fast. Also it's weird because I don't feel comfortable with...Austin.