55.

Daniel's POV

"Holy fuck," I moan against her neck the heat creating goosebumps along her arms as her breaths become heavy against my bare shoulder. I bite down on her neck creating a mark as I look down still in shock of this top piece. It's red and it's driving me mad. I can't stop as I rip my shirt off throwing it to the floor attack her neck again and going higher, back to her lips.

"Fucking hell," I begin to play with the fabric clinging to her waist as my fingers dip inside, by the side of her leg getting closer to her heat as I flick my finger off, tracing down her thigh

"Shit," she breathes sending shivers down to my core electrocuting within me as I watch her bend down getting on her knees. I got her dress off the second we got in only to find the red fabric that I knew would be there.

"Fucking shit Maddie," I groan as she begins to undo my belt tugging it off then pulling my jeans down right above my knees along with my boxers.

Before I can say anything she's already attached her mouth to my hard dick making the heat it this room go up notches burning and boiling creating a mix of sweat and sensation between us.

I grab the back of her hair, pushing her closer to me so she can take more of my length as I try to keep my moans inside of me but they go out anyway sounding like a complete mess.

"Mmm, fuck...tastes so good daddy," Maddie teases me but I swear my dick just fucking felt that. She removes herself standing up stopping and shaking her head.

"Nope nope, that's a big no." She still shakes her head as my eyes drop looking at her and almost begging.

"No please do it again, I was...liking it...fuck Maddie I don't want to have a daddy kink, but just this once please!" I desperately say as she shakes her head backing up in her own bubble, cringing at the words that left her mouth the complete opposite of my dick that is now swelling over and hitting my navel. I quickly pull my pants up and button my jeans not even bothering to zip them because they're coming undone tonight anyway.

"Fine, I'll show you what daddy can do." My voice grows dark and raspy as I push her against the door, kissing her hard as I lick down her neck, sucking on her collarbone and cupping her breast as she moans when my left-hand cups her heat feeling the wetness soak through her red panties.

"Fuck, I-

"Jump Babe," I interrupt her as my hand traces below her thigh as she jumps hitting my chest as I kissing till we reach the bed pushing her onto it.

"You're a devil in the sheets you know that?" I rasp to her as her bottom lip curves into her mouth as I lower myself down on top of her.