36.

"Fuck what?" Daniel asks. Still staring at me but I try to walk out of his grip because I know, he knows what I'm talking about.

"No Maddie come back, tell me what and I'll do it," Daniel chuckles, grabbing my hand and flipping me back against the wall beside the bed.

"You know what Daniel," I murmur under my breath but he hears me anyway.

"What? What do I know?" He says smirking and I'm just up to here with his shot and teasing me today. From this morning at breakfast and the bathtub and now, now!

"I've had it up here with your shit," I pause pushing him off me as he tries to come back and hug me but I begin to speak.

"Get on the bed."

"Excuse me?" Daniel says trying to play along and dominate over me which is not gonna happen pretty boy so get on the fucking bed.

"I said get on the fucking bed," I push him with all the force I have and he stumbles back onto the bed. His mouth folds open in shock and I'm so up to here with his behavior.

I head into the bathroom and pick up the off-white belt and rush back over to Daniel who's shirt is thrown on the floor along with his hat and his shoes are off, leaving his pants on.

I straddle on top of him staring at him as his headrest on the pillow at the top of the bed. I glance over to the clock to make sure I have time for this.

"Give me your hands," I say and Daniel pushes his hands out towards me already aware of what I'm gonna do with the belt, as he pins his wrist together.

I tie them together tightly and then I push his arms above his head as he stares up at me blank fully but smirking at me as I push my hips down against his crotch owning a groan to fall from his cherry lips.

I pin my hair up in a bun and unclasp my bra tossing it to the side where Daniel's shirt is. I head straight down to his pants and pull at the fabric taking both the joggers and his boxers off. I slip them to the side, along with taking my underwear off.

"You gonna punish me by riding me, baby?" Daniel looks up at me smirking, but I shake my head pushing and slipping against his length coolly picking myself back up and touching my hand to my heat.

I begin to rub slowly as Daniel's mouth falls open in shock at how my hands run in circles against my wet folds.

"Maddie," he gulps in shock still, "that's, you're gonna drive me crazy," He says trying to thrust his hips up at the image of me touching myself.

"Maddie I need you to-

"Not yet," I say still running my hand over myself while my other caresses and palms my upper chest and my bottom lip folds into my mouth.

I moan lightly, as Daniel continues to thrust up and higher carelessly, as he just wants a taste of me. I ignore him and playfully continue my act.

He continues to growl and groan just wanting to be inside me and feel me on top of him.

I slip two fingers into myself and teasing at my folds slowly gathering up the wetness that's already growing therefrom seeing Daniel whimper underneath me.

I pump my fingers inside me enjoying the feeling and trying to get this feeling within me out but it's just not working.

I remove my fingers slowly looking at Daniel and how his chest is rising and falling hard and his fist are clenching against each other.

I grasp his length, watching his face come to realization and his breathing sigh slowly. He looks relaxed as I place his tip underneath me and keep my eyes locked on his watching his bottom lip roll into his mouth and stay pinned there with his teeth biting down on the redness.