1

The picture at the top is what you look like. your name is Emery

"Good morning baby." I smiled while getting into Zach's car.

"Good morning princess." He smiled while leaning over and pecking my lips. "How are you feeling."

"Good why." I asked and he chuckled.

"You told me you had a test in science are you nervous." He asked and I nodded.

"If I fail I'll lose my spot on the cheer team." I sighed and he kissed me again. It became a small make out session until I pulled away. "Stop before we're late."

"I was just giving you a good luck kiss." He chuckled while pecking my lips again and pulling out of my driveway.

"I'm not sure that's how it works baby." I giggled while his hand reached mine like every morning for the past three months and our fingers danced together until they folded together.

"Are you ready for the test." My friend Connie asked while walking up to me and Zach.

"Sorta." I smiled and she nodded.

"I'll see you later princess good luck." Zach smiled pecking my lips and walking over to his friends.

"Oh my god my heart." Connie chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"What's so big about that." I asked and she stopped while grabbing my arm.

"Girl senior Zach Herron captain of the football,basketball,and soccer team and first chair in choir called you princess." She sighed and I nodded. "You're a freshman you're 15 he's 17."

"Okay and I don't think that theirs first chair in choir." I laughed and she shrugged.

"He's still in the top five and he drives a convertible mustang." She smiled and I nodded. "So how's the sex life."

"We haven't yet."

"Girl what the hell are you waiting for you're not getting any younger aren't you dying to see what's underneath I heard another football team player saying his cup is extra large." She smirked and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Shut up I want to I do but he hasn't met my parents yet and he wants to do that before we go even further." I stated while walking up to my locker.

"Oh even further so what base have you gotten to-."

"Connie I'm not talking about this." I sighed while taking my books from my locker and walking to class.

"Ooo a little phone sex nudes maybe oral-."

"Connie that's enough." I growled and she backed away putting her hands up in defense.

"My bad and here's the lover boy." She chuckled and I turned around to see Zach.

"You asked for my hoodie yesterday and it was in my locker so here." He smiled while handing me his hoodie.

"Thanks." I smiled and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head.

"Get to class and good luck." He smiled pecking my lips and walking back away.

"He's falling for you." Connie smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up." I mumbled while walking into class.