10

Zach's pov

"I'm so glad you're okay." I smiled while holding Emery's hand.

"I'm not gonna go down that easy." She smiled while rubbing her thumb over my knuckles.

"You had me worried for a bit." I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"I had me worried for a bit." She chuckled while scooting over in the bed. "I need your cuddles."

"Oh well then what my princess what's she gets." I smiled while climbing in the bed and she cuddled up to me. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed the top of her head. "I love you."

"I love you to baby." She smiled playing with one of my chains. "You're amazing you know that."

"I think you're a little more amazing." I smiled while playing with her hair. "Jordan huh."

"Jordan Lola Herron." She giggled. "Hey I got this for you for Christmas."

"Yes you did princess." I smiled and looked at my hand. "And that ring."

Still Zach's pov

"You named your baby girl Jordan Lola Herron." Tom asked from the door of my hospital room. "More importantly you gave her his last name."

"Yes got a problem with it please just get out I with I never called you and I wish mom didn't either." Emery said while holding Jordan in her arms.

"You almost died giving birth to his child and the baby still gets his last name pathetic." Tom scoffed and walked out the hospital room.

"It's his loss guys really he doesn't deserve to see you two happy." Daniel smiled from the other side of the room.

"Not helping the situation once again Daniel." Jack sighed and Daniel sighed.

"Sorry." Daniel whispered.

"So when's the wedding." Jonah asked while pointing to the engagement ring on Emery's finger. I smiled and held her hand.

"Well some day in June we are gonna elope and then when Emery turns 18 we're gonna have a big wedding." I smiled while not taking my eyes off of emery's hand with my ring on it. It fit perfectly and beautifully.

"And your parents are okay with this." Corbyn asked while eating chips.

"Well we haven't brought the idea to their attention but we're gonna bring it to their attention." Emery sighed while laying back on the bed. Even after going through 12 hours of labor she looked so beautiful. How can one person be so beautiful and perfect. My gaze was interrupted by the door opening.

She opened her eyes to the door and her mom was smiling with flowers in her hands.

"Hey mom." She smiled sitting up and putting Jordan in the hospital crib beside the bed.

"I brought you flowers it's what my mom did but I also got you your phone charger because I knew you didn't bring it." Her mom smiled while walking over to the bed and putting the flowers down.

"Thanks." Emery smiled.

"Connie's here do you want me to send her up." She asked and Emery sighed. Emerys exhausted she can't deal with anymore people in here. I can tell she doesn't want anyone else in but she's gonna be a good friend and say...

"Yeah but only for a few minutes I'm tired." Emery sighed and her mom nodded walking out.

"We're gonna go We'll come back tomorrow and check up on you maybe bring my moms favorite cookies." Daniel smiled and we nodded.

"Please I love her cookies." Emery smiled and waved bye to the guys as they walked out.

"You could have told we no to Connie coming up." I sighed and she nodded.

"I know baby but she came all the way down here a few minutes won't hurt anything." She smiled and I nodded.