37

"What's his name." Jordan asked while climbing up in the hospital bed with me.

"Well we were thinking about Xander Chris Herron what do you think." I smiled while holding our new baby in my arms.

"I like it." Jordan smiled while looking over my shoulder at him.

"I picked out Xander." Zach smiled playing with my hair.

"Mmhm you did." I smiled and he leaned down and pecked my lips.

"Not in front of me that's gross." Jordan whined and I sighed.

"Trust me kiddo you're going to enjoy it one day." I smiled handing Xander to Zach.

"Is Gabbie coming." Jordan asked and I yawned while rubbing my nose.

"I don't think they can make it princess but grandma and grandpa and Reese and Ryan will make it they'll be staying with us for a few days." I smiled playing with Jordan's hair.

"Can I hold him." Jordan asked and Zach nodded.

"Here support his head and yep." Zach smiled putti Xander in Jordan's arms.

"He's so tiny." Jordan smiled.

"Yep you were smaller granted mommy was smaller." Zach chuckled while kissing the top of my head.

"I was 5'2 and 99 pounds I think and now I'm 5'4 and 117 pounds I'm not much bigger." I chuckled watching Zach sit at the foot of my bed. "When's your mom getting in."

"She's gonna be here in the morning around 7:30ish so I'll have to leave about 6 so you won't wake up to me." Zach sighed while rubbing my feet.

"Bummer." I chuckled making Zach playfully roll his eyes. "I'm kidding babe."

"Hey Jordan do you wanna stay with the Michael's tonight until we're able to come home." Zach asked and Jordan nodded.

"Yes sir." Jordan smiled and I took Xander from her. "See ya later mommy."

"See you later princess drive safe." I smiled and Zach nodded.

"Will do." Zach smiled kissing the top of my head. "I love you."

"Love you too." I chuckled.

"Good morning sunshine." Myta smiled walking in the hospital room.

"Shh Good morning." I whispered pointing to Xander.

"Aw my first grandson." Myta smiled walking over to Xander. "He's so precious."

"Here's the princess you ordered." Zach smiled walking in with Jordan.

"Mommy." Jordan smiled climbing on the bed.

"Hey sweetie." I smiled.

"I can't wait to see the house it seems beautiful." Myta smiled and I nodded.

"It really is just sit on the deck in the morning with a cup of coffee it's so peaceful with all the birds and the flowing water something right out of the movies." I chuckled while playing with Jordan's hair.

"So are you gonna have any more kids." Myta asked and I shrugged.

"We have the room but I think I'd want to adopt or foster instead of having anymore." I replied and Myta nodded.

"I brought that idea to your attention." Zach sighed and I giggled.

"Yeah Yeah." I chuckled.

"When do you get outta here." Josh asked and I shrugged.

"Tomorrow." I smiled looking at Xander. "Where's Reese and Ryan."

"They took a Uber to the house they didn't sleep much and they promised not to do anything until we get back." Zach chuckled while sitting on the bed.

"Aw let em have fun we have like 79 acres or land and a river they won't hurt anything you haven't." I chuckled and Zach nodded.

"True but if they get hurt mom might make me dig my own grave." Zach laughed and Myta nodded.

"Ryan's leaving soon and Reese is growing we kinda need them for as long as possible." Myta smiled sitting in a chair by the bed. "How are you feeling."

"Good better than I did after this one." I chuckled kissing the top of Jordan's head.

"Yeah tell me about." Zach smiled while rubbing my feet.