3

"Hey mom can I go hang out with Zach." I asked while walking downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Be carful and be back before 7:30." Mom replied and I nodded walking back upstairs. Today's Saturday so I get to spend the whole day with Zach.

I got dressed into washed distressed skinny jeans and white vans and Zach's football hoodie. Once I got finished getting dressed the doorbell rang. I grabbed my phone and wallet and walked downstairs. I opened door and smiled.

"Hey princess." He smiled hugging me.

"Hey baby." I smiled pulling from the hug. "Mom I'll see you later."

"Be carful." Mom yelled and I walked out the door closing it behind me.

"So what are we doing today." I asked while following Zach to his car.

"Well there's three options we can go to the movies or we can go out to eat or both well for things actually or we can go to my place and watch movies and order post mates." Zach smiled while opening the passenger side door for me.

"Your place sounds better I wanna be lazy today." I giggled and Zach nodded.

"Well I like being lazy." He smiled turning on the radio and tapping his fingers on my thigh. "You know I like my hoodie on you."

"It's comfy." I smiled while trailing my fingers up and down Zach's arm.

"So I've been thinking-."

"Oh this is never good." Zach sighed crossing his arms over his chest.

"No no this is good." I smiled while climbing in his lap straddling his waist. "So you know how we can't enjoy home coming because we're on sports teams-."

"Cheer is not a sport-."

"Fine Zachary anyway if you'd let me finish what if we threw a party down at the quarry after the game." I smiled rolling my eyes.

"I'll get the guys in on it later." He smiled and I nodded pressing my lips on his. He grabbed the back of my neck deepening the kiss.

I grabbed the trim of his shirt and he pulled away.

"We don't have to-."

"I want to I'm ready." I smiled and he nodded pulling off his shirt. His lips attached to mine and he pulled the hoodie from my body. He flipped us so he was hovering over me. He unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and pulled them off of me. He reached over to his nightstand and opened the bottom drawer and pulled a magnum out. This is gonna be....painful.

I looked at Zach and smiled. He looked me in the eyes brushed a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"You know you're beautiful princess." He smiled kissing my forehead. "And don't call me Zachary."

"And why not." I asked while Zach played with my hair.

"Only my mom dad and coach's call me Zachary and that's when I'm in trouble." He chuckled. He kissed my forehead and pulled me to cuddle up to him. "Emery."

"Zach." I smiled looking up at him.

"I love you and I mean it it's not just that we slept together you make me happy." He chuckled while pushing a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"I love you to Zach."