31

Omg first I just wanna day thanks for 1.51k reads like WOAH. Thank you❤️.

-
"Zach get on the table you're not five." I laughed and Zach pointed to the spider on the ground.

"Spider kill it." Zach whined and I picked up the granddaddy long leg.

"Awe Zach look it's your best friend." I smiled holding it up to him.

"Get it away." Zach screamed jumping off the table and ran to the other room. I laughed and walked outside and put the spider down. I walked back inside and Zach picked hugged me. "You saved my life."

"Zach their harmless." I chuckled wrapping my arms around his neck. "You're a wuss you know that."

"Shut up midget." He chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm taller than Jack." I chuckled and Jack stomped in. "Oops."

"You little miss priss are gonna get it because I may be short but that does not mean that you can talk shit got that." Jack said while trying to be serious.

"Watch your mouth around my kid Avery we might just have a problem." I chuckled while crossing my arms over my chest. Jack just glared at me. "Later."

"Imma get her you better-."

"Jack you're not gonna do anything." I chuckled while trying to walk past him. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He ran out the back door and threw me in the pool but I pulled him with me. "I know your moves Jack I'll always get you back."

"Zach I'm gonna die why is she so mean to me." Jack sighed while I climbed out of the pool and Zach walked out with towels.

"You started this Avery remember last week you stole my charger." I asked while drying my face.

"I thought it was Zach's."

"I-I don't have a um pink charger bro why would you think it's mine mines blue." Zach asked and Jack shrugged.

"I dunno." Jack sighed while taking the other towel.

"And she's always been mean to you what's changed." Zach asked and Jack shrugged.

"We all moved in together." I laughed while walking inside.

"I don't think you understand the point of this movie Zach it's sad romantic you're supposed be sad when you watch the notebook." I said while looking at Zach. "Are you asleep."

"What no I'm awake." He whispered while opening his eyes.

"Are you really that tired." I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah." He yawned and I cuddled up to him.

"Then it's bed time." I smiled into his chest.