7

"Aww a baby bump." Corbyn smiled seeing Zach wrap his arms around my waist and rubbing my stomach.

"Mmhm no." Zach said while turning me away from Corbyn. "Nobody touches the baby bump got it."

"Damn you're to over protective." Jack laughed while handing me a bag of chips.

"Thanks." I smiled while putting the chips in my locker.

"Why can't anyone touch the bump." Daniel asked while eating a cookie.

"Because it's mine-."

"Zach I'm carrying the damn thing." I sighed while closing my locker.

"And I have to deal with you when you're being a bitch so we're even." Zach laughed while putting his head on my shoulder.

"I have to get to class I'll see you later." I smiled while spinning in Zach's arms and pecking his lips.

"Okay love you princess." He smiled.

"Love you to." I smiled while walking away to class.

Zach's pov

I watched emery walk away from me and the guys and smiled. She's perfect to perfect. She's amazing.

"Dude he's in love." Corbyn laughed while hitting my shoulder.

"She's having my baby of course I'm in love especially since she stayed with my dumb ass." I chuckled while walking with them to class. "Now I want a cookie dang it Daniel."

"You can have the rest I don't want it anymore." Daniel said while handing me half a cookie.

"How big was this thing." I asked while taking it the rest of the way out of the wrapper.

"Yeah that's why I don't want anymore." Daniel laughed.

"So is she stealing you again after school." Jonah asked and I shrugged.

"I don't think so I was thinking we could all go get something to eat." I sighed while looking at my phone.

"I wanna know how she got you but also how you got her like if we're being honest you're really cool but she's hot and cool and really fucking chill." Jack laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know but don't call my girl hot I already know that." I chuckled. "Look at this I took this picture of her last night at like three am."

"Wait her mom lets you stay over and your parents let you stay over." Jonah asked and I nodded.

"Yeah but that's besides the point look at this." I sighed while showing them a picture of Emery.

"See what I mean when I say girls are cute as hell when they sleep." Daniel laughed handing me my phone back.

"Exactly it's the best part of cuddling is seeing them asleep." Corbyn laughed and I rolled my eyes. "What's your favorite part about her."

"God where do I even start she's so fucking gorgeous she wears her gear in this messy ponytail and she wears short and my hoodie oh my god it makes my heart melt when I see her walk through door god I feel like I'm saying my wedding vows right now." I chuckled while putting my phone in my pocket. "She's just the literal definition or perfect."

"Aw Zach is in love." Jack smiled.

"No no don't send that to her she'll never let me live that down." I sighed and jack nodded.

"I know that's why look it's going into my eyes only and I'm saving it for your wedding day have you not noticed the guys and I taking pictures and videos of you and Emery doing cute shit." Jack laughed and I shrugged.

"No I've really just been paying attention to Emery." I chuckled with my mouth full of a cookie.

"Cute." Daniel laughed and I rolled my eyes.