50 (last part)

This part is from the past. It's from Emery and Zach's first date.

"So Emery Tell me your secret what makes you Emery." Zach smiled while walking down the trail beside me.

"Oh well-um I'm not sure exactly I'm mean I'm corky I guess but theirs-oh when I was 8 I had a fear of turtles or lizards just reptiles of any sort and one day my parents took me to a lake and I saved a turtles life so like I'm really carful now." I replied making Zach laugh a little. "What."

"You're just cute." He smiled grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers together.

"So what makes you Zach." I asked.

"Well I'm one of the few jocks that can sing." He replied and I nodded.

"Where you taking me are you gonna murder me." I asked and he laughed shaking his head no.

"I couldn't kill a beautiful girl and we're here." He smiled while stopping in the middle of a old bridge.

"Woah." I whispered while looking at the sunset reflect off the lake. "It's beautiful."

"I came across this place one day when I got into a argument with a girl and I didn't want to lash out at her and I ended up breaking my hand on a tree." Zach laughed and I nodded. "I have a scar hurt like hell to."

"I bet,did you happen to learn your lesson." I asked and he looked down at me and laughed.

"Yes I did never hit a tree just a person-."

"No that's not what I meant,I meant did you learn your lesson about how girls are always right." I chuckled and he sighed shaking his head.

"You are truly something else." He smiled while leaning on the side of the bridge. "Can I ask you something."

"Sure What is it." I asked and he pulled me closer to him.

"I just so happen to like you a lot actually and I'm not one to like a girl who's 15 but you're different and I wanted to know if you'd like to be my girlfriend." He asked and I nodded.

"Yes." I smiled and he smiled.

"Can I kiss you."

"You don't have to ask." I chuckled and he leaned in pressing his lips gently on mine.

"Did you have fun tonight." Zach asked while we walked to my front door.

"Yeah I did." I smiled stepping to the door. Zach smiled and went to kiss me and the door opened and he jumped back.

"Goodnight Emery." Zach gulped looking at my dad.

"Goodnight Zach." I chuckled and he waved bye and walked off the porch. "Really."

"Goodnight was all that needed to be said." Dad said while opening the door more. I sighed and walked inside and went upstairs.