24

Ps:everything in this font in the third persons pov in the end is videos.

Zach's pov

"Today's the big day huh." Daniel asked while fixing my tie. "Nervous."

"There's no words to describe what I feel right now." I replied and Daniel nodded.

"I get one of the bridesmaids right." Daniel chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"Hot cheerleaders didn't expect that from you Daniel." Jack laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"You guys promised no hitting on the bridesmaid." I laughed while fixing my hair. "Two hours two hours and I get to marry the girl of my dreams all over again."

"Careful on the jell bro don't go over board." Jonah said while taking my hands away from my hair. "It looks good Okay."

"Do you think she'll back out like let's think for a minute she doesn't like me-."

"Zach look at me that is head over heels in love with your dumb ass she has your baby-."

"That she didn't want in the first place did you ever thing about that." I asked while leaning on the desk in the room. "She's lost everything because of me her mom her dad she wanted to be surgeon she wanted to go to college but she won't have that because of me-."

"Zach she made a decision her decision you told her exactly what you wanted but she gave that up for you all for you." Jonah explained while placing his hand on my shoulder.

"She felt the same way like she was holding you back from your music career and we explained it to her just like we are to you." Corbyn sighed and I shook my head.

"But I could have waited just one more year she was gonna get accepted into Harvard her future is more important than mine I wanted her to go to school finish high school finish college forget about me now she will never have the experience that every girl dreams of." I sighed while letting a tear roll down my face. "I'm not good enough for her."

Emery's pov

"Girl don't you dare cry don't you dare stop it." Rebecca said while tilting my head back. "We spent to much time on your makeup for it to go to waste."

"But it's so hard every girl cry's on her wedding day for God's sake I'm having Ryan my brothers-in-law is walking me down the isle." I chuckled and they all sighed.

"No you're not." Jessica smiled walking out of the room closing the door behind her.

"Where is she going." I asked and they all smiled.

"Don't worry about it." Tana smiled and I stood up from my chair.

"Why are weddings so-what's the word I'm looking for." I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"Time for you to get in the dress." Chelsey smiled and I sighed. "But it's because it's so beautiful it's depressing."

"I say it's hormones it's just a beautiful emotional day." Rebecca smiled while helping me get into my dress. "Okay look at yourself you're so beautiful Emery."

"Zach's gonna be star struck." Camila smiled while standing beside me.

Zach's pov

"I've always looked good in a suit." I smirked while looking at myself in the mirror.

"Hey guys can I talk to Zach." Emery's dad said while walking in the door. What the hell is he doing here. The guys looked at me and I nodded. They walked out and Tom walked it. "I guess I was wrong about you and my daughter but you do realize how much you're taking away-."