34

"Promise me when we come to visit you'll make your chocolate covered watermelon." Daniel smiled while hugging me.

"Of course and I'll make Jacks favorite raspberry brownies Corbyn's ice cream and Jonah's coffee but you have to come visit every chance you get." I chuckled while hugging them. "I'm gonna miss you guys."

"We're gonna miss you too." Corbyn smiled hugging me. "You better take care of her Zach and our little Jordan."

"I will I love you guys." Zach mumbled while hugging them.

"I call driving cami." I chuckled and Zach nodded.

"Well you gotta take Jordan:" Zach sighed while the guys hugged Jordan.

"We're gonna miss you princess." Jack smiled kissing the top of her head.

"I'm gonna miss you too." Jordan smiled hugging the guys. "Where's Gabbie."

"She's the store wait until she gets back she really wants to say goodbye." Jack sighed and I nodded.

"I don't wanna sit in traffic can you give her a extra hug for me." Zach asked and I nodded.

"Yeah I'll catch up with you." I smiled he pecked my lips. "Drive Sade I love you."

"Love you too and don't hurt cami." Zach smiled kissing the top of Jordan's head. "I'll send you the hotel address if I stop."

"Okay." I smiled and he walked out the door.

"I can't believe you're actually going." Jonah sighed and I nodded.

"Yeah I can't either." I sighed. "You know you guys are the best."

"We're gonna miss your cooking and you and Zach drooling over each other in the kitchen." Corbyn laughed hugging me.

"I'm gonna miss taking naps and waking up to you guys singing." I chuckled pulling from the hug.

"Now you'll wake up to Zach singing." Jack smiled and I nodded.

"Yeah-."

"Oh my god I'm gonna miss you girl." Gabbie cried wrapping her arms around me.

"Don't start crying then I'll start crying and I have to drive." I chuckled and we swayed in each other's arms. "I'm gonna miss you so much girl."

"I'll come to visit whenever I can I promise." She smiled putting her head in my shoulder.

"I'm holding you to that." I whispered and she nodded. "Okay I have to go I can't be to far behind Zach."

"Be safe drink coffee eat and stop if you need to." Gabbie said pulling from the hug.

"Will do." I smiled giving the guys one last hug and Gabbie another hug. "Come on Jay we have to catch up with your dad."

"Okay bye guys bye Gabbie." She smiled hugging Gabbie.

"I'm gonna miss you princess." Gabbie smiled and we left.

"Mommy can we stop and get something to eat." Jordan asked about three hours into our 13 hour car ride.

"Yeah can you wait a little bit though." I asked and she nodded. "Give me another hour try and sleep okay."

"Okay mommy." She mumbled.

"Oh my god this is beautiful." I whispered while carrying Jordan in the house. "How long have you been here."

"A hour I was setting up Jordan's room and our room." Zach whispered pecking my lips. "How was she."

"We stopped twice for food she slept the rest of the way though." I whispered and Zach took Jordan from me.