13

"Owww shit fuck oww." I whined while grabbing my foot.

"What the-What did you do." Zach laughed while walking into the kitchen.

"I hit my foot on the bar." I groaned while pulling myself up on the bar.

"Aw princess." Zach laughed while walking over to me.

"Don't laugh it's not funny." I laughed and kissed my foot.

"There all better." He smiled standing in between my legs.

"All better you know soon you'll be doing that for munchkin in there." I laughed while nodding to the living room.

"Yeah and we gotta start baby proofing the houses." He chuckled and I nodded.

"Get off my bar." My mom said while hitting me with was a towel.

"But I hurt my foot."

"Zach kissed it and made all better remember." She sighed while walking over to the fridge. I laughed and got off the bar.

"I thought it was romantic." I smiled grabbing Zach's hand and pulling him into the living room.

"Romantic." Zach asked while sitting on the couch.

"Sweet." I smiled kissing his cheek and sitting down beside Jordan on the floor. "Hey princess."

"No she's not princess until I make you my queen okay." Zach said while taking a sip of his Red Bull.

"A week that's it so Jordan tell daddy he's crazy." I smiled while changing Jordan's diaper.

"Daddy is not crazy mommy's crazy." Zach laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"How am I the crazy one I'm not the one who threw the directions away to her swing and end up breaking a part." I laughed while putting Jordan's onesie on her.

"What guy follows instructions not one I'll tell you that." Zach chuckled while looking at me and Jordan.

"Baby guys don't read instructions because most of them are 30 and have built many things for their kids so can put it together easily." I laughed while putting Jordan on her stomach.

"Okay good point." Zach smiled and I stood up and walked over to the couch and sat down beside him.

"Yeah I know all my points are good." I smiled laying my head in his lap.

"Yeah I know that." He smiled while playing with my hair.

"I can't believe your making me go back to school by myself in two months." I chuckled and He laughed.

"You're making me watch our baby while you leave me alone for 8 hours." He chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not making you it's your responsibility baby." I laughed looking up at him.

"I know but did you forget the part where I said alone." He asked.

"You'll have Jordan and the guys I'll have to deal with metal break downs and homework." I sighed and looked at the tv.

"True but you'll have cheer."

"Yes That is true but most of the cheerleaders graduated now there's one freshmen three sophomores and four juniors and the rest are are seniors." I giggled and he pecked my lips.

"So you'll be lonely.." He asked and I nodded.

"So lonely." I sighed sitting up and grabbing his Red Bull.

"Princess no-."

"Just a sip." I smiled taking a sip of his drink and putting it back down on the table.

"Bath time." Zach smiled picking Jordan up out of her crib.

"What happened to our bath time." I asked and he smiled.

"We had a baby." He smiled kissing my forehead. "Get some sleep."

"Yes sir." I smiled and he walked out of the room.