16

I walk into fifth period which is sex Ed and there's a new teacher. Or sub? Maybe? I don't know. I took my seat in the back and the principal walked in behind Tyler.

"What's happening." I asked while Tyler sat beside me.

"I showed my dad the video about Mr.Harris and he put him on temporary leave to think about his actions he shouldn't have said that and I couldn't just sit back and let it happen it was disrespectful to you and Zach and your baby." Tyler explained and I nodded.

"Okay so you obviously know that Mr.Harris isn't here,and something was brought to my attention and he his put onto temporary leave he owes someone in that class an apology and until he does he will not return now if you have a video of the incident delete them or do not post them to social media we want everyone to feel safe and happy in this environment this is your new teacher Mr.Thomas." The principal explained. I sighed looking at my dad with knitted eyebrows. He's a teacher now to,and remarried. I know he didn't approve of my and Zach having Jordan but I know he knows we're married and pissed. But why is he remarried ,and to who?

"Mom did you know dad was re- what the hell." I asked while walking into the kitchen seeing my mom and dad together. "You've got to be kidding me."

"After some thinking your father brought up a few concerns about you and Zach-."

"No mom what could he say to possibly change your mind about me and Zach we-mom really." I sighed while putting my hands in my hoodie pockets.

"Zach and Jordan will be staying at his parents for now on you will longer wear his ring until you're 18 you are to young for a kid and marriage we don't want another Jordan running around here." My dad said while crossing his arms over his chest.

"Fuck you and especially fuck you." I growled and walked up to my room and packed a few backs. I called Zach and asked him to come and pick me up. I'm not gonna stay in this house without Zach and Jordan. They can try and take my baby away from my but it won't happen. This is why I want to get emancipated. They wouldn't have any control over my life. No wonder why my moms been so bitchy. She's been seeing him again.

"You want to get emancipated but you don't think they'll sign the papers why." Myta asked sittings me down at the table.

"Because they don't want me to be with Zach and they don't want us to have a kid they told me I wasn't allowed to see Jordan or be with Zach until I was 18 they were so worried Zach was gonna keep Jordan away from me so they did exactly that they blamed it on him but tried to make it look like they were caring parents but they aren't and saying all that and knowing what I know I don't want them to have a part in my life if one they won't sent me live it or two let me live it with Zach and our baby." I explained and Myta nodded.

"Do you know exactly what happens when you get emancipated." Myta asked and I shrugged. "Legally you'd be on your own you'd be supported by the government but as soon as you turn 18 all of that is gone you will no longer get money from the state you wouldn't go to college and you'd be on your own trust me it's not something you want honey I know you want to be separated from them but getting emancipated is not the way to go you could make up in the future shove what you have in their face and brag about it Okay now go get some sleep and rethink the idea."

"Yes ma'am." I sighed and got up walked upstairs to Zach's room. "Hey-."

"Shh she just to sleep." Zach smiled and I nodded. I walked over to the bed and crawled up to him and straddled his waist. "Last time you did this we ended up with Jordan remember."

"Shut up." I smiled pressing my lips on his.