27

"Jordan get down from the couch and come do your homework." I yelled for Jordan to come back into the office.

"Mommy when's daddy coming home." Jordan asked running into the room out of breath.

"Next month princess now the sooner you finish this the sooner we can eat dinner and go to sleep." I smiled and she sighed sitting down at the desk.

"I miss him." She sighed and I kissed the top of her head.

"I miss him to we will talk to him before we go to sleep though." I smiled and she nodded.

FaceTime with Zach

"Daddy." Jordan smiled looking at Zach.

"Hey princess you're behaving mommy right." Zach smiled and she nodded. "Good and hows mommy."

"Mommy is tired but has managed to help with homework every night." I yawned while rubbing my eyes.

"Every night." Zach asked.

"Every night she has some she's good at math." I chuckled while eating a chip.

"You're good at math so that's not surprising." Zach chuckled while playing with his hair.

"Hey princess go get ready for bed it's late." I smiled she nodded.

"Love you Daddy." She smiled getting off the bed.

"Love you to princess." He smiled and Jordan walked out of the room.

"She misses you." I sighed and he nodded.

"I miss her to and you so much I can't wait to get home and have you back in my arms has she been sleeping in our bed." Zach asked while looking at her stuffed giraffe on the bed.

"She misses her uncle Daniel and yes we get lonely so she started sleeping in here." I smiled and Zach nodded.

"I can't believe she named that giraffe uncle Daniel cute but weird." Zach laughed and I nodded.

"Well Daniel got it for her when you guys came back from Spain so she called it uncle Daniel Yeah it's a little weird." I laughed and Zach sighed. "What."

"Nothing I just miss my girls." I chuckled.

"Why haven't you found a girl in Paris yet." I asked and he rolled his eyes. "Most guys would."

"You're my wife and baby momma I don't see other girls my queen I see you only." Zach smiled and Jordan walked back in the room.

"Come tell daddy goodnight Jordan." I smiled and she walked over to the bed and climbed up.

"Goodnight daddy love you." She smiled grabbing her giraffe.

"Night princess love you too get some sleep." Zach smiled and Jordan nodded. "Good night my queen love you."

"Night baby love you too." I smiled and hung up the call.

End of call

"Jordan wake up time for school." I smiled while shaking her awake. "Jordan now there breakfast waiting wake up."

"I don't wanna go to school." She mumbled and I laughed.

"I know the feeling but you have to go." I laughed and she sighed. "Come on Okay today's Friday when you get home we can dance around the house and make snacks and listen to music to loud."

"Okay Fine." She sighed getting out of bed and walking out of her room. I chuckled and pulled my hair into a ponytail and walked to the bathroom I brushed my teeth and washed my face and walked downstairs.

"Wanna go shopping after school." I asked and she nodded.

"Yeah." She smiled and I nodded. "I mean yes ma'am."

"Daddy's not here you don't have to yes ma'am and no ma'am it makes me feel old I'm 19 I don't like that." I chuckled while fixing her hair. "Blue bow or pink bow."

"Pink bow." She smiled and I nodded.