32

"Oh Mrs.Herron you just don't know how you're so special do you." Zach smiled wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck.

"Nope so tell me how special." I chuckled while making dinner.

"You make me have a loss at words You constantly take my breath away you're always making me second guess why a girl as wonderful as you would like a guy as weird and goofy as me even though all the things that happened to you because of me but you stayed you're perfect your body your voice your hair your style your personality your burning sensation to make everyone happy you are my one and only for the rest of my life-."

"Zach if you keep making dumb decisions it won't be a long life." Jack laughed from the living room.

"You talk really loud." I smiled turning in his arms and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I love my queen."

"I love my king." I smiled pecking his lips. Zach's hands slip in my back pockets and he pressed his lips on mine.

\knock knock/

"Did anyone invite anyone." Daniel asked and we all shook our head no.

"Jonah you're the scariest open the door." I smiled and Zach sighed. "Hey I kinda need you remember Jonah."

"I'm on it." Jonah sighed walking over to the front door and opening it. "Who are you."

"My names Christian and I think I'm Emery's brother." A guy said from the door.

"W-what I don't-since when-FUCK." I groaned accidentally touching the stovetop.

"Who's-."

"Zach shut up." I groaned and Jordan looked at me. "Repeat it and you're going down princess."

"Yes mommy." She smiled looking back down at her homework.

"Yes mommy." Zach mocked and I hit his shoulder and walked to the door.

"My parents never had another kid you can't be my brother." I sighed while pushing Jonah to the side.

"Can I come in and explain." He asked and I looked at the guys. They nodded and I let him in. "So in high school about 25 years ago they had a kid they put me up for adoption and here's the papers I didn't believe it either but I did some digging I um went to visit them their-."

"Assholes." I whispered and he nodded. "But why'd you come and find me."

"Well they wanted me to give you this and tell you that they still don't support you and Zach sorry." Christian sighed looking at Zach.

"W-What is it." I asked holding a small box in my hands.

"A locket you were gonna get it on your 16th birthday but then you left don't blame you either kinda glad I didn't grow up there no offense." He chuckled and I sighed.

"I don't want it but thanks." I sighed handing him the locket back. "Wanna meet anyone specifically Zach."

"Sure."

"Well for starters their hovering but Zach is the father of Jordan did they tell you the part where they wanted to cut both of them out of my life until I was 18." I chuckled while leading him into the kitchen.

"No but they did call you a s.l.u.t and ungrateful." Christian sighed and I nodded.

"Yeah so how many foster homes did you stay in." I asked and he shrugged.

"Lost count after I was 8 everyone thought I was a troubled child but when I was 10 I landed in my Forever home on a ranch they couldn't have kids but when they got me they were so excited." Christian explained and I nodded.

"That's what they wanted us to do to Jordan or dad at least my mom was cool even kicked him out but then she brought him back and everything went down and I ended up living with Zach and his mom for two years and then we moved here and now Jordan has four pretty amazing uncles we all grew up in Texas they all knew each other I was just a cheerleader until about a month before school started Zach and I started dating and then we all started being friends weird story but some how sweet." I chuckled and Christian nodded.

"I don't know why but I gotta ask why settle in la." He asked and I sighed.

"Well the hills are a good environment for Jordan and we're in a band except for her she can't sing-."

"Fight me." I chuckled.

"But we're actually looking for a house actually the house across the street." Zach chuckled.

"What do you do Christian if you don't mind me asking." I asked.

"Well I'm a veterinarian and I work a ranch with my adoptive parents." He smiled and I nodded.

"That's sweet want something drink or stay for dinner you came all this way-."

"I actually gotta start driving back tonight but here's my number maybe you could come to the ranch ride some horses drink some sweet tea see the difference in the country maybe you and Zach should start thinking about it." Christian smiled writing his number on a piece of paper.

"Okay." I smiled.