41

"Zach." I whispered while playing with Zach's hair.

"Yes my Queen." Zach asked in a hushed tone.

"We are alone did you notice how quiet it is." I asked in the same hushed tone.

"I know babe what are we gonna do." He asked opening his eyes and looking at me.

"Hmm I have a few ideas." I smirked while placing small kisses on his neck.

"I always love where your heads at." He chuckled flipping us over so I was laying on my back.

"Mmhm." I mumbled feeling him pull his shirt from my body.

"You know I've been thinking about your birthday-."

"Unless I get birthday sex I don't wanna talk about it." I laughed and Zach sighed.

"Oh my god baby is that a gray hair-."

"Zach don't fuck with me." I sighed and he laughed. "Zach don't lie-."

"I'm kidding not lying." He laughed kissing down my neck. "I love my beautiful queen."

"And I love my handsome king." I smiled bringing his head up to my lips.

"So your what 50th birthday-."

"Don't push it I'm 32 years old and that means I'm turning 32 years old again until the day I die." I smiled pecking his lips.

"Put some clothes I wanna show you something." He smiled climbing out of bed and putting a pair of shorts on.

"Okay." I sighed getting off the bed and putting a pair of shorts and a shirt on. "June 11th already."

"Afraid so."  He sighed grabbing my hand and leading me somewhere. We ended up on the pier.

"Zach-."

"Watch the water." He whispered putting his arm around my shoulders.

"We came to watch fish-."

"No you're not looking at the water look at the color." He laughed sitting down on the edge of the pier. "Sit and look at the water."

"But it looks like-."

"Use your imagination." He sighed and I sat down beside him.

We sat their for two hours and I swear he was on something.

"Still nothing." He asked and I nodded. "You're helpless."

"I'm sorry I'd like to see it but I can't." I chuckled climbing down the ladder.

"You're going for a swim." Zach asked looking at me.

"Yes now you can join me or not but either way I need a towel so pick one." I laughed going under the water and coming back up.

"Well I can't say no to that." He chuckled while standing up and dived in the water.

"Do you two know what time it is." Jordan asked while walking down the pier.

"When did you get home I thought you were staying at Brittny's." I asked and she nodded.

"I did but it's 6am I had cheer practice at 5 looks like you two had-."

"Don't say it." Zach said while reaching for her feet.

"Hey chill." She laughed jumping back. "Can I join."

"Yeah but that's my shirt and my pants what the hell princess give me my clothes back." I laughed and she smiled. "Go put a swimsuit on and put my clothes in my laundry basket Okay."

"Fine." She sighed while walking away.

"Are we gonna have to start buying two of everything." Zach asked while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Yeah or we could just combine closets." I laughed while wrapping my arms around his neck and pecking his lips.

"Zach get the sugar from that cabinet or tally mick tally pants in there help me." I yelled from the kitchen.

"I got it." Carson said from the living room.

"The only one that loves me." I smiled grabbing the sugar from him. "Thanks."

"Hey I'm doing homework." Xander said from the office.

"And I'm fixing a tier." Zach yelled from outside.

"Mother I need 30 dollars." June said while walking into the kitchen.

"Elaborate." I asked.

"I wanna go with Baker to car show it's a five dollar entry fee and then I have 25 to eat." She smiled and I nodded.

"Remind me in the morning Okay." I smiled and she nodded walking upstairs.

"Where's Dillon." Carson asked while helping me with dinner.

"With Jordan their swimming." I smiled and he nodded.

"How have you not lost your mind you have Jordan,June,Dillon,Xander,and me how do you do it." Carson asked and I shrugged.

"Zach and I always wanted a big family so if it's something you want then you do what ever you can to make it work." I chuckled and he nodded.

"How do you and Zach stay happy and why do I wanna call you mom and dad even though I'm supposed to hate you." Carson asked and I let out a small laugh.

"Well the key to a happy relationship is conversation and never go to bed angry Trust me that's worst than anything and my feelings are hurt that you think you should hate us but we're not like most foster parents we actually want you to like us and if you're happy and feel safe then eventually we'll adopt you." I explained and he nodded.

"Mom we towels." Dillon said while cracking the back door.

"Xander get Jordan and Dillon some towels."

"Okay." Xander sighed and Zach walked inside.

"So update tire is good but we need a new one." Zach sighed while washing his hands.

"How long till we need a new one." I asked and he shrugged.

"Two months maybe." He chuckled walking over to me and pecking my lips. "What are you two making smells good."

"It's mixed veggies um zucchini squash and asparagus then there's Macaroni and cheese and steaks." I chuckled while laying my head on his shoulder.

"Sounds amazing." Zach smiled kissing the top of my head and walking into the living room.