26

"Stop being so damn adorable." Zach said while pinning my hands above mead. "Stop it-Don't give me that look Stop it."

"I'm not giving you a look Zach-."

"I said stop being adorable I can't handle you being adorable stop it I already love you there's no higher emotion then that and I'm gonna blow the fuck up if you don't stop Emery." Zach sighed with a angry look. "Stop.being.adorable you're killing me."

"Zach I'm literally resting my face I can't be that adorable." I sighed rolling my eyes.

"Don't do that it's to cute you're like puppies and kittens with glitter cookies and rainbows." He sighed and I laughed. "Stop."

"What do you want me to do Baby there's nothing I can possibly do." I giggled and he sighed letting go of me hands and straddling my waist.

"You are a bully of adorable ness es." He laughed and I tilted my head to the side.

"That's not English Zach it sounded like the caption on Jacks new insta post what the hell was he high." I laughed and Zach smiled leaning down and kissing me.

"That caption was-what the fuck." Jack yelled while walking into our room. "You two are to sexual you know that."

"Tell her to stop being adorable and maybe I won't it's annoying our daughter will never be allowed to have a boyfriend." Zach huffed while looking at me with his arms crossed over his chest.

"She's not that adorable she's not even adorable." Jack sighed and Zach rolled his eyes.

"Oh obviously are blind-."

"Yeah Zach I am blind and so is your wife." Jack laughed and I nodded.

"Yeah that is true." I smiled and Zach sighed rolling his eyes.

"This is our problem you can leave." Zach said while looking at me. Jack rolled his eyes and walked out of the room.

"Zach get off me or I'll send you flying." I growled and he laughed.

"Emery I'm twice your size and you used to be the one to get tossed in the air not me." Zach laughed and I sighed.

"You're mean." I sighed while crossing my arms over my chest.

"No I'm not you're just hurting my heart." He chuckled pecking my lips.

"Hey my little princess." I smiled while picking up Jordan. "You wanna try it."

"Yeah." She smiled.

"No that's not how you say yes Jordan." Zach said from the kitchen table.

"Yes ma'am." Jordan smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"Zach she's four she doesn't have to learn her manners yet-."

"She starts school in three months she need manners or people will think we're bad parents." Zach chuckled walking over to me and pecking my lips. "What is this."

"Chicken Alfredo but jordan doesn't eat chicken so for her Alfredo." I smiled laying my head on Zach's shoulder.

"Oh yeah we have a picky baebe." Zach chuckled while playing with Jordan's hair.

"Daddy stop." She said while slapping his hand.

"Yeah about that stop taking the bows out of her hair you were all for a girl and having bows in her hair but you just take them out and it's annoying." I sighed while looking at him with angry eyes.

"Look the big bows not yet okay but the smaller ones yes." Zach laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Her bows have nothing compared to mine baby you do realize that right." I chuckled and he rolled his eyes and I set Jordan down.

"I don't care you had cheer she's not a cheerleader and she's not gonna be because then she's gonna date the football captain-."

"Zachary She was all your fault you do know that-."

"Hey you're the one that said I want to I'm ready I said we don't have to-."

"Shut the-Shut it but you do know that you don't know how to work a condom if you got me pregnant." I chuckled and he rolled his eyes.

"Oh the first fight I kinda like you two better mad at each other." Corbyn chuckled and I sighed.

"We're not fighting marriage bickering." Zach chuckled wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Why can't you two fight already-."

"Corbyn they've already had a fight remember sophomore year at the first game." Jonah laughed while walking into the kitchen and making him a cup of coffee.

"Yeah their incapable of fighting their to much obsessed with each other." Daniel laughed.

"We're not obsessed with each other we're just in love." I chuckled and jack rolled his eyes. "What."

"You might not obsessed with Zach but he's obsessed with you." Jack laughed watching Zach watch me intensely. "It's like in the vampire diaries how Kluses hybrids were sired to him yeah you two had sex and he does everything you want you have him wrapped around your finger like right now he's not even listening to me because he's watching you like if he looked away his life would end."

"I want a guy to look at me the way he looks at her." Gabbie mumbled and jack looked at her like she was dumb.

"I look at you all the time like that-."

"Not intense like that though." She chuckled looking at Jack. "He only looks at her always has."