30

"Why can't She miss today." Zach asked while looking at me making Jordan's breakfast.

"She's missed the last week Zach we could get in trouble for that." I sighed while putting a plate down on the table.

"But-."

"Zach she has to go." I sighed and he nodded.

"Fine." Zach sighed and he walked upstairs and came back down with Jordan. "We're running away mom."

"Zach I'm gonna hit you." I whined and he put Jordan down at the table. "Do her hair she likes picking the bow though and today's colors are black or glittery gold."

"Really." Zach asked and I nodded.

"I thought you liked her bows." I asked and he nodded.

"I do but I don't wanna glittery and you know she's gonna pick the glittery one." He smiled and I nodded.

"The glitter doesn't really come off babe." I chuckled and he nodded.

"So what are we doing today." I asked while Zach drove us home.

"I don't know what do you wanna do oh my I just went back to Phineas and Ferb vibes." Zach laughed and I giggled.

"Damn I forgot about that show." I chuckled and he nodded.

"Yeah so shopping."

"Did that when you were gone."

"Dance party."

"Did that."

"How bout we sleep and eat or we can go to the beach with the guys."

"Without Jordan nope she might hate us." I chuckled.

"How bout we go swimming today then." He asked and I nodded. "Then we're going swimming."

"Okay." I smiled and he kissed my hand.

"Love you."

"Love you to." I smiled laying my head on his shoulder. "You know one day Jordan's boyfriend is gonna be driving her home and taking her to school."

"Just like us but if she gets pregnant-."

"Zach we set that example we just have to convince her it's the worst idea ever." I chuckled and he nodded.

"Okay." He sighed kissing the top of my head.

"She came home one day about two weeks after you left and she told me her teacher asked what she wanted to be when she grew up she said I want to be like my mommy married to her high school sweetheart and be happy it broke my heart Zach." I explained.

"Why's that it's sweet."

"Because what if she does turn out like us I'm a high school drop out-."

"An amazing mom who took a opportunity for her family a smart beautiful girl who is low key badass and if Jordan does end up like we did we're gonna do everything to help we're not gonna turn our backs my queen every girl should wish they were like you because you're perfect in every single way even your flaws make you perfect." Zach smiled glancing at me every now and then. "I didn't marry You just because you were pregnant I married you because you're my everything I seen a bright future for us pregnant or not I would have married you eventually."

"But not as soon." I sighed and he chuckled.

"Getting married was the right thing to do Yes I did it mainly because you were pregnant but then I started thinking nobody is better than you nobody has that face or your heart you're everything I look forward to waking up in the morning to going to sleep by your side each night." Zach explained while rubbing his thumb over my knuckles. "I love you forever and always no matter what."

"Forever and always no matter what." I whispered with a smile.