21

"Wake up Emery." Zach said while shaking me awake. "My Queen wake up don't make me drag you out of bed."

"Fine Fine I'm up." I sighed sitting up and he smiled placing his forehead on mine. "What."

"Are you sure you love me."

"Of course I love you Zachary sometimes you work the fine line of getting on my nerves though." I smiled pecking his lips.

"Good now come downstairs." He smiled getting off the bed and walking out of our bedroom I sighed and got up and put a bra on and walked downstairs. I'm honestly getting tired of this. Nobody's downstairs not even Zach. I looked around and saw a note on the counter.

I know you hate riddles so I'll give you this one. It's hot sandy and I'm filled with water. Come find me my queen.

I'm getting to old for this shit I'm 17 I don't wanna do riddles I know somethings at the beach but I swear if there's a riddle I'm coming home and going back to sleep. He's annoying sometimes.

I walk on the beach till I see Zach and the guys and Jordan.

"It's to early for this Zach." I sighed and he nodded.

"True but do you remember this place." He asked as the guys walked away with Jordan.

"Um no." I trails while looking around at the beach.

"Last two years ago we came here after you had Jordan and I cheep proposed so now I'm proposing right." Zach smiled getting down on one knee and pulling a small box from his pocket. "We've been through a lot we've done a lot together and you're gonna be 18 soon the rest of our lives is a long time but I couldn't imagine waking up to anyone else you're the girl of my dreams you're beautiful caring down for anything adorably weird and I love everything about you even when you threaten to kill me and I love you more than anything else in this world you are the definition of perfection and I'm so grateful I get to spend the rest of my life with you and have beautiful little munchkins with you so Emery Noel Thomas Herron will you marry...again."

"Of course even though we're still married so-."

"Shut up and let us be cute for one." He sighed pulling off my old ring and putting the new one on then standing up. "I love you Emery."

"I love you too baby." I smiled pressing my lips on his.

"Finally." Jonah said while walking over to us with the rest of the guys.

"It was sweet Jonah." Corbyn said while hitting Jonah's chest. I laid my head on Zach's chest and Jordan walked over to us and Zach picked her up.

"Hey princess." Zach smiled kissing her forehead.

"I'm sleepy." Jordan yawned laying her head on Zach's shoulder.

"Yeah id like to get back to my sleep also so con we like go home." I asked and the guys laughed. "Yes no fuck you."

"Don't say that around her." Zach said while letting go of me.

"She's asleep Zach." I said while looking at Jordan.

"Oh that was fast." Zach sighed and I nodded.

"Yeah." I chuckled grabbing his hand and following the guys to the car.

"How old is Emery." Corbyn read one of the comments from their live.

"Emery is 17 right." Jonah asked and I nodded. "Yeah her and Zach were the cutest couple for a whole year in school it was adorable and until Jordan happened the captain of the football team and one of the cheerleaders best couple."

"Shut it now I suck a cheer." I sighed while sitting down beside Zach so I was in the frame.

"True-no that's no true don't hit me I was kidding I love you baby my beautiful queen is ,she moving." Zach said while putting his arms over his head.

"You're good." Jack said while taking some of my pop corn.

"Jack I've been waiting for this all day." I said while moving the bowl away from him.

"Are you sure you're not pregnant again." Daniel asked and I sighed.

"Shh Daniel it's that time." Zach whispered and I slapped the back of his head. "Ow."

"I swear you are the luckiest person on this planet okay I'm surprised she hasn't actually made you dig your own grave yet." Jonah laughed and Zach put his arm around my shoulders.

"Where's Jordan." Corbyn asked reading one of the comments. "It's night time here in la she's a sleeping baby."

"The cutest sleeping baby." I sighed while looking at her baby monitor. "Why couldn't I look like this when I was a baby."

"Because you were the cute fat baby remember." Zach laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Dude stop walking the fine line tonight she might actually kill you." Jonah said while looking at his phone.

"Not tonight I still love him to much." I yawned while cuddling up to Zach.

"How long have Zach and Emery been dating btw I love y'all." Corbyn read the comment.

"3 years and five months." Zach said as a question.

"3 years four months one week and seven days." I sighed while playing with one of his rings.

"Human calculations." Zach asked and I nodded.

"Yeah she's gonna hold everything against you one day and let you have it." Corbyn laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm going to sleep." I said while standing up. Zach grabbed my hand and pulled me back down so I'm sitting in his lap.

"Woah we gotta keep it pg." Daniel laughed and Zach rolled his eyes while wrapping his arms around me. I laid my head on his shoulder and twirled the ring on my finger.

"You still want it right." Zach whispered in my ear and I nodded.

"Always and forever." I whispered looking at him and smiled. He smiled and pecked my lips.

"I love you."

"I love you to." I smiled putting my head back on his shoulder.