19

It's summer and you're visiting with the guys.

"Why are you looking at me like I'm crazy." Jonah asked taking a bite of his pop tart.

"You don't toast it." I asked and he shook his head no. "So weird."

"Zach your wife's making fun of me." Jonah yelled and I rolled my eyes.

"Try living with her." Zach laughed. "Can you believe Jordan's already 1."

"Can you believe you've been married for over a year and five months." Daniel asked and Jordan cane running into the kitchen.

"Monser mommy monser." Jordan yelled while climbing in my lap.

"Monser." Jonah asked and I nodded.

"Monster." I chuckled. "Who's the monster."

"Jack." Jordan yelled pointing to Jack who was following her into the kitchen.

"Meany now she's gonna hurt me." Jack laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Is it nap time yet." I asked while playing with Jordan's hair.

"Yeah." She yawned rubbing her eyes.

"Good I'll be back." I smiled looking at the guys and carrying Jordan upstairs. "Are you having fun."

"Yeah." She smiled and I pulled the covers over her.

"Okay go to sleep okay princess." I smiled and she nodded. I walked downstairs and the guys were gathered around the table. Zach nodded me over and I sat on his leg.

"So you three it's three of you are moving up here when you're done." Jonah asked and I looked at Zach.

"I swear she starts this argument every night that I should go ahead and come but she can get it through her head that one of us is missing out in our kids life so two more years that's like let me do the math-."

"712 days." I sighed interrupting him.

"Yeah cause she's the human calculator and knows everything and it's not even two full years it's like 20 months and we're here four months in those two years so I can do math to."  Zach laughed and I smiled.

"He's not gonna make it I can already tell you that." I sighed while Zach tapped on my thigh.

"You keep saying you're gonna kill me-."

"It's not killing you anymore it's sleeping on the couch for you." I chuckled and he nodded.

"I swear you two and your bickering you're like two 30 year olds and that's not the case it's not-."

"Shut up Jonah I wanna see how this ends." Jack said and I rolled my eyes.

"It always ends in a kiss I'll tell you that." Corbyn chuckled and I laid my head on Zach's shoulder. "Or cuddles."

"It usually ends in Jordan waking up." I mumbled playing with one of Zach's chains.
"I'm hungry."

"Or she gets hungry." Zach smiled and I nodded. 

"Usually it's Jordan rare that I'm hungry." I smiled opening the fridge.

"Can we plan the wedding." Jack asked and I sighed.

"Jack we've been over this you and the guys took our baby shower from us so yes you can take our wedding from us to." I smiled and Zach's eyes widened.

"No they can't they have a plan-."

"Zach I know the plan it's sweet they put a lot of work into it they should put their work into something other than baby showers and gender reveal parties." I smiled and he nodded.

"Okay Fine." Zach sighed standing up and walking over to me grabbing the box of popcorn I was trying to get. "Grow a little."

"Shut up Zachary." I sighed and he laughed pecking my lips. "Can I have to popcorn now."

"Mmm I dunno can you-."

"Zachary-."

"Don't call me Zachary."

"Zach give me the damn popcorn."