17

"Have you thought anymore about getting emancipated." Myta asked when I walked downstairs.

"I still want to do it but if I do it I'd end up regretting it because my dads my sex Ed teacher and he can mess up my grades or get me off the cheer team." I sighed while grabbing my backpack.

"Oh well do you want breakfast." She asked and I shook my head.

"We've got a game tonight so I have to cheer and we go out before the game and if I eat breakfast I won't eat then." I smiled and she nodded.

"Hey mom can you please watch Jordan I'm gonna take Emery to school." Zach said while taking his keys off the wall. "She's asleep right now and she'll probably stay that way for a while."

"Of course go and take a granola bar Emery." She smiled while tossing me a granola bar.

"Thanks Mrs.Herron." I smiled following Zach out the front door.

"Are you ready for the game tonight." Zach asked and I nodded while getting into the car.

"It's my first game since Jordan I'm nervous but excited." I replied while Zach grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"Why do you get nervous my Queen you always do perfect." He smiled rubbing my knuckles with his thumb.

"I know baby but I haven't cheered a lot just practice and even then not in front of people." I sighed and he rolled his eyes.

"Queen you always do perfect just imagine me on the field again and you'll do perfect." Zach smiled and I sighed. "What is it."

"I miss seeing you on the field and cheering for you baby our team this year isn't as good without you and Jonah and Daniel on is none of our teams are good without you guys." I sighed and Zach laughed.

"How me and the guys bring Jordan to the game tonight." He asked and I nodded.

"That might fix some things." I giggled and he nodded.

"Alright I'll call the guys." He smiled.

We won the game...barely. It was 30-32 and we scored at the last second.

"You did amazing Emery." The new cheer captain smiled.

"Thanks." I replied. "I'll be back I gotta go find someone but I'll meet you back in the locker room."

"Okay be quick." She smiled walking away. I smiled and walked around and found Zach and the guys talking to one of the coaches about Jordan.

"And I'm guessing this is the lovely lady now." Coach Rogers smiled as I took Jordan away from Zach.

"Yeah I can only stay a minute I have to change." I smiled kissing the top of Jordan's head.

"I'll meet you down there but hurry we're going out." Zach smiled kissing my cheek. I handed him Jordan and walked down to the locker room. I changed and took my makeup off and said bye to the girls. I walked out of the locker room to see Zach holding a guy on the wall by his shirt.

"What the hell Zachary." I said while pulling Zach away from him.

"He's 18 and a total douce let him beat his ass." Corbyn said while handing me Jordan.

"No you both could go to jail for assault so stop you're not a high school bully anymore Jesus fucking Christ why would you let him do something that stupid." I growled while looking at the guys.

"This is some how our fault-."

"Yes Jonah it is some how your fault because you didn't fucking stop him we have a kid he can't go to jail shits already hit fan guys my parents are back together you know what that means my moms on my dads side so if I go back there I wouldn't have Zach or Jordan anymore and you letting him something as stupid as that how can you guys be so irresponsible you're supposedly stop him not encourage it." I sighed while shaking my head at the guys. They held their head low and I walked away.

"Emery I'm sorry really I am I know how messed up things are right now I shouldn't have done that-."

"You think I mean really what was going through your mind when you did that huh what the hell has gotten into you Zachary."  I scoffed and he sighed.

"I'm sorry my Queen-."

"Stop fucking apologizing okay Shut the fuck up you messed up and now you have to make up for it." I sighed while putting Jordan in her car seat and buckling her up.

"Tell me what I gotta do I'll do it please." Zach sighed while holding my hands.

"I-I you make it really hard to stay pissed at you you know that." I sighed closing the door and leaning on the car.

"I'm sorry Okay it's like that guy from last year he was talking you and my baby our baby and I can't just sit back and let him talk shit that's not true about you I'm sorry really please don't be pissed at me." Zach sighed while standing in between my legs and holding my hands.

"I'm not pissed I'm just frustrated that you could be so reckless when our kid wasn't even three feet away from you,you could have triggered something and gave her depression or anxiety what if you fucked her up for life." I groaned and he sighed.

"I-I know I'm sorry i-it's just you and jordan are all I have and for someone to say something about it I'm sorry and I feel like I can't say it enough your parents hate me and I hate that I'm causing you more pain then I already have." He smiled kissing my hands.

"Zach stop saying sorry it's annoying and my parents hate me because I made a mistake they don't hate me because of you they hate me because of my choices with you and the choice to have Jordan it's not your fault." I sighed laying my head on his shoulder.

"Do you still wanna go out."

"Sure." I smiled looking up at him and pecking his lips.

"I love you."

"I love you to."