5

"Why are you two so on edge." Myta asked looking at me and Zach. This is really bad. We can't hide it anymore. Week three and they can already tell I'm hiding something.

"Um well we uh have um well E-Emery and I a few weeks ago we slept together and-."

"You got my daughter pregnant." My dad asked and Zach nodded.

"It was a accident right Emery." My mom asked and I nodded.

"It wasn't planned." I sighed and the whole table went silent for a good 10 minutes.

"Have you two talked about how serious this accident is and how expensive it's going to be." Josh asked and Zach and I nodded.

"Have you two made a decision of keeping it or not." My mom asked.

"Is that even a question no their not keeping it she's 15 years old-."

"Tom it's their decision we don't have a say in this." My mom said while interrupting my dad.

"I can't believe you're supporting this." My dad scoffed crossing his arms over his chest and shaking his head.

"We're gonna keep it." I sighed and they nodded.

"Okay well how do you expect to go to school and do cheer and take care of a baby and you how do you expect to go to school and do all the sports you do and have a baby huh." My dad asked and Zach and I looked at each other. "Great you don't even know your senior year you get a freshman pregnant and you're gonna do what leave and live your life for the next three years or take the baby for three years while its mom is in school obviously you haven't thought about this enough because if you had you'd know that this is the biggest mistake of your life so think on that."

"What the hell tom that your daughter and her boyfriend their probably scared out of their minds right now I can't believe you." My mom scoffed and stood up and walked out.

"Well this is exactly how it played out in my head." I sighed watching my dad go after my mom.

"We'll help in anyway you two need okay." Myta smiled.

"Goodnight princess." Zach sighed hugging me.

"Goodnight baby." I sighed pulling from the hug.

"It's not true what your dad said I won't leave and I wouldn't take the baby I love you princess." He smiled brushing a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"I love you to." I smiled and he pecked my lips.

"I'll pick you up for school in the morning." He smiled and I nodded. "Get some sleep tonight okay."

"Will do." I smiled giving him one last kiss and walking inside. My dad was by the stairs with his bags packed. "What's happening."

"Your father can't support you and Zach so he's leaving and won't come back until he has a change of heart." My mom sighed walking downstairs with a glass of wine in her hand. "Leave now Tom."

"Mom-."

"Emery go to your room get some sleep tomorrow is gonna be the hardest day of your life." Mom sighed and I nodded walking upstairs she kissed my cheek on the way and I walked into my room. I sat down on my bed and looked at myself in my mirror. I'm not showing yet I've still got 9 to 13 weeks to start showing in my pregnancy.