15

Today's my first day back to school. There's a new science teacher which I'm skeptical of. I have to check up on Zach and Jordan every hour. That was our deal. And all teachers said they'd let me do whatever I want but the science/sex Ed teacher doesn't know that I had a kid. So this is gonna be a adventure. Some days Zach won't be able to watch Jordan all the time and so I'll have to bring her to school when he can't.

"So can someone tell me the importance of safe sex protection." I could feel everyone look at me.

"So you don't end up like Emery and Zach and graduate with a kid." Connie laughed and I sighed.

"We used protection you bitch god damn bro." I sighed while looking at my phone.

"Aww texting baby daddy to come get you." Connie scoffed and I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry if I care about my kid." I scoffed rolling my eyes.

"Hit me like you wanted to do last year please do I wish you would." Connie smiled and I kicked over her chair.

"Girls that's enough it's the first day back and I don't wanna send anyone to the office." The teacher said while flipping a page in his book. "So Emery What was it like being pregnant."

"I almost died Wait no I did die for a whole two minutes it sucks and I wish I had waited I got something amazing out of it but I wasn't worth it seeing the looks people give me knowing I'll have less opportunities that most people do I was 15 with a baby now I'm 16 with a baby and married to a 18 year old who got called a rapist by a girl who used to be my best friend but I was a bitch after giving birth and dying so don't ask me questions about pregnancy it's like pushing a watermelon out of your vagina and my bodies ruined for another month I don't recommend it." I sighed and he nodded.

"From someone with experience kids don't have sex without protection-."

"We used protection Mr.Harris but it's not always a reliable source so use more than a condom." I chuckled while popping my gum.

"Gum in the garbage one of my rules among phones." He chuckled and I shook my head.

"You missed that to um Zach he is not the cleverest of people and we made a agreement because it's like he doesn't have ears so I have to keep up with him and a five month old baby." I smiled and he nodded.

"I think he can go a hour without talking to you." Mr.Harries laughed and I sighed. "Gum in the trash and phone turned off completely I think you need this class more than more peopl-."

"Oh so you're a comedian now huh okay keep saying stuff like that and you won't last long." I laughed while spitting my gum in the trash. I walked back over to my desk and sat down.

"If you don't like it think twice about having sex with a person who's irresponsible." He sighed and I bit the inside of my cheek. "Doors that way if you have a problem can I continue."

"What's your problem man a accident happened a beautiful accident I've seen the baby in person Zach and Emery are in love they made a mistake did they get rid of that mistake they love their mistake and their proud she died get that in your mind and what you're saying is rude and disrespectful and ignorant of course she has a problem with it because you're talking bad about a great mom with a husband who is just as great get your shit straight or you'll end up fired I think the principal would love to hear about how the new teacher is talking bad about their top athlete student who has a kid and can keep straight A's anyone in this classroom right now can agree that you're in the wrong she needs to check on her kid let her like every other teacher in this school." One of Zach's best friends Tyler said while getting angry but keeping calm. "Say another thing bad about them and you're out of a job see the principal is my dad all it'll take in one word it's you're first day at a new school talking about the top student in the whole school."

"Tyler told me what happened in school today are you okay and why didn't you tell me." Zach asked while I opened the car door.

"For this exact reason he got put in his place okay nothing more needs to said if he tries it again he's fired end of discussion I don't want to talk about this anymore please forget it happened please." I sighed while putting my bag in the back seat.

"Yeah yeah okay I'm sorry." He sighed and I closed back seat door and got in the passenger side. "But would you have told me."

"Zach I really don't want to talk about it so honestly no I want to forget it ever happened so please forget about it." I sighed while putting my seatbelt on.

"Okay." He sighed while pulling out of the parking lot.