44

"Zach what are we gonna do." I asked while sitting beside him on the bed.

"What can we do tell her to abort it we didn't that's us being hypocrites." Zach whispered with tears rolling down his face.

"But Daniel may not have forced himself on her but he did rape her they are in a illegal relationship and he can go to jail for a very long time and their kid would grow up fatherless I'm not saying abortion I'm say adoption." I explained and he nodded.

"Okay but they can't be together and I'm gonna kill him if I see him near her-."

"I know but we'd also be hypocritical if we told her to get rid of the baby in anyway." I sighed while reaching for Zach's hand and he pulls it away. "Zach."

"I can't do this right now I can't judge this because every choice seems wrong please just deal-."

"Zach I can't do this without you." I sighed while bringing tears in my eyes.

"You're gonna have to because right now I want Daniel to spend the rest of his fucking life in a cell I will never look at him the same and I will not look at him as a father to my daughters kid I'm sorry but you have to do this alone." He sighed while getting up and packing a bag.

"Zach this is as hard for me as it is for you I'm sorry Okay I'm sorry that our life has come to this but this is something we have to do together we're supposed to be in everything together for the rest of our lives-."

"I can't look at him or her without feeling sick-."

"Zach how do you think I feel it physically made me sick Zach this is the one thing that I didn't want to happen we did everything she planned this she was on birth control and we buy her condoms we took every precaution we could we couldn't have stopped this." I explained and he sighed dropping the bag falling back on the wall and then to the floor.

"I can't take this anymore Emery if this was just a regular teenage boy it'd be different but this is my best fucking friend who is twice her age." He sobbed and I sighed getting up and wobbling over to him taking the spot beside him. "Why can't our lives ever be normal."

"Normal is Jack and Gabbie we are right below it but everything could be a lot worse Zach." I sighed while wrapping my arms around him and he put his head on my chest.

"I can't do this Emery don't make me do this." He whispered and I nodded.

"Okay but I don't know what to do exactly everything seems-."

|knock knock|

"I'm going to take a shower." Zach mumbled getting up and walking to the bathroom.

"Come in." I sighed and Jordan walked in.

"I talked to Daniel he left and I'm not keeping the baby seeing the way you and dad have been it's not worth it mom I'm sorry I didn't plan it well I did but not with Daniel with Kaleb-."

"And you didn't talk to me about getting off the pill." I asked and she sighed sitting down in front of me.

"I knew you would say no."

"Damn right I would say no you're to young I was to young the only reason why you're here is because Zach and I didn't have a light on us we had you to prove people wrong and because we realized that we didn't want to get rid of you we lost a lot for you Jordan and then for you to do this you have no idea what this feeling actually feels like you lied to us you betrayed us and you lost us trust we will never be able to forgive Daniel for what he did drunk or not doesn't matter you you were completely sober and should have said no especially the fact that he helped raised you changed your diapers bathed you he used to sing you to sleep do you not notice he might not be blood related but he's still your dads brother." I explained and she nodded.

"Am I forgive-."

"No way in hell out." I stated and she sighed.

"Bu-."

"No we're still mad at you this isn't something that sorry with fix." I explained and she nodded and got up and walked out. I pulled myself up and wobbled to the bathroom. "Zach."

"I heard." Zach sighed while clearing the fog from the glass door.

"Can I join." I asked and he nodded.

"Always." He smiled and I nodded. I took off my brace and stripped and got into the shower with Zach. "Are we losing her."

"Not for a very long time baby." I smiled and he turned around and looking down at me.

"I'll love you till the end of time baby." He whispered cupping the sides of my face.

"I love you so much Zach." I smiled and he pressed his lips on mine.