4

I woke up and sat up in the bed. For some reason I had the urge to throw up. I got up and sprinted to the bathroom and shut and locked the door. I fell to the floor in front of the toilet and threw up. It all came rushing back to me. What Zach and I did a few weeks ago. It was perfect and now I'm thinking just a little to perfect.

"Honey are you okay." Mom asked while knocking on the door.

"Y-yeah I mean yes ma'am." I replied.

"Okay well Zach's waiting for you downstairs he wants to show you something." Mom added and I flushed the toilet.

"Okay I'll be down in a sec." I sighed standing up and brushing my teeth. I looked at myself in the mirror and I just hope and pray to god that I'm not pregnant. Everything I've worked so hard for would be gone. Cheer,my body,respect from my parents. I'm young to have a baby. But I'm also having a baby with the hottest guy in school. I sighed and brushed my hair and walked downstairs.

"Good morning." Zach asked and I shook my head crossing my arms over my chest.

"What did you want to show me." I asked.

"Go change and meet me in the car." He smiled and walked out the door. I walked upstairs and changed into jeans and a shirt and slip on vans and I walked downstairs. I walked out the front door and got in his car.

"Before we go anywhere you need to know that I think I'm pregnant." He probably already knows he could have set all of this up. Get me pregnant and leave.

"W-What how can you be pregnant we used protection." He asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know you tell me." That was mean.

"I don't know I didn't plan it and how do you know you're pregnant and not just sick or something." He asked and I shook my head.

"I don't know but the timeline adds up babe it's been two weeks since we had sex and that's usually when the first sign starts." I sighed and he nodded.

"I'm sorry princess I didn't plan this Okay if that's why you're being moody I wouldn't get you pregnant at least not now." He sighed while holding my hand.

"I don't even know if I'm pregnant or not yet but unless our parents want us to get rid of it I wanna keep it and if it's okay with you." I sighed and he nodded.

"I want you to keep it but I guess we have to get you a pregnancy test first before we get to ahead of ourselves." He smiled and I nodded. "We'll figure this out princess I promise."

"I hope so." I sighed while looking out the window.

"This is gonna be hell how are we gonna tell them I'm pregnant baby they'll never forgive me for this they'll hate me for this we don't have the time or money to support a baby-."

"Emery princess listen I told you we will get through this Okay we just have to pick a day a time and a public place where they can't scream at us or until we get home it's gonna be okay." Zach smiled while wiping my tears away. "Just remember that I love you Okay."

"I love you to baby." I sighed and he pecked my lips.

"Come on we gotta get you home." He chuckled and I nodded.