8

Today's Zach and I's gender reveal party. We don't even know what the baby is yet. Jack and Corbyn planned it. Zach wants a girl but I want a boy. It's weird usually a guy would want a boy but it's what ever.

"So what are you hoping for." Daniel asked me as I sat down outside with everyone.

"Well honestly I want a boy Zach wants a girl." I chuckled taking a sip of my water.

"Is it so weird that I was a girl I mean come on the bows and the dresses come on." Zach chuckled while looking at me from the other side of the deck.

"Do you realize how gay that sounded Zach." Daniel laughed and Zach walked over to us.

"A girl guys there could be a mini Emery walking around here." He laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"But a boy is less work-."

"That is so not true." Zach sighed and I nodded.

"A girl needs a lot of work and their attracted to drama and then you'd be mad when she started dating-."

"You're not going there." Zach said while pointing at me.

"No I'm not but you know what I'm thinking yeah and now you want a boy." I chuckled while crossing my arms over my chest.

"Aw that's fucked up." Zach sighed while sitting down beside me.

"Uh huh she got in your head bro girl manipulation another reason why you don't want a girl." Jonah laughed and Zach sighed.

"Don't tag team." Zach sighed while laying his head on my shoulder.

"Are you two ready to find out the actual gender before you two rip each other's heads off." Corbyn laughed and we nodded.

"Well one of you are gonna be very disappointed." Jack laughed. "Zach kick the ball."

"I have to get up why can't you kick the ball." Zach groaned and Corbyn laughed. "And these shoes are new."

"Kick the damn ball Zachary you're the only one that plays soccer." Corbyn chuckled while tossing Zach a soccer ball.

"And make sure you hit something hard." Jack added.

"So your head." Zach asked while aiming the ball at Jack.

"No not my-you're mean you know that I'm telling your mom where's Myta." Jack asked while walking inside.

"The balls not gonna bust is it." I asked and Corbyn shook his head.

"Here you go pull the clip and throw it at Zach." He laughed handing me a smoke bomb.

"I don't wanna hurt him." I chuckled and Corbyn rolled his eyes.

"Nothing's gonna hurt him except you hurting his ego now do it I swear you two are so hard headed." Corbyn groaned and I pulled the clip and threw it in the yard close to Zach.

"So who's gonna be mad." I asked and Corbyn shrugged.

"You two are so gullible." He laughed and I sighed.

"Corbyn Matthew Besson What the hell." I asked and he chuckled.

"Jack come on buddy before she kills me." Corbyn yelled and jack walked out with a black cup. "Zach we need you up here."

"But-oh my god you two are not allowed to throw another gender reveal party." Zach groaned walking back up to the porch and sitting beside me.

"So I'll buy you a new shirt but you're having a-." Jack chuckled while throwing water on us. It was blue Zach's pissed.

"A boy." Everyone yelled and Zach sighed.

"Wait-no you're having a girl we just like fucking with you to." Corbyn laughed and I looked at my shirt.

"You ruined my shirt just to tell me we're having a girl pure lucky I'm 6 months pregnant." I sighed and Zach pushed Corbyn into the pool.

"Oh that's cool yeah if I get hypothermia because of you I'm gonna kill you Zachary." Corbyn growled climbing out of the pool and pushing Zach in.

"Hello Corbyn I just got new shoes you asshole." Zach growled while getting out of the pool.

"Your shoes are fine Zach." Corbyn sighed while taking his hoodie off. "Did you notice it was 50 degrees outside when you pushed me in no you didn't it's cold right."

"Oh shut it." Zach sighed while sitting on the porch railing.