40

Oh shit 3.01k.

"Zach you're running late get up." I sighed while shaking Zach awake.

"I know but I don't feel good." He whispered and I sighed sitting beside him.

"Well you gotta call in babe." I sighed rubbing his shoulder.

"Where's my phone." He asked feeling around on the bed side table.

"Here." I sighed while grabbing his phone. He called in sick to work and put his phone down. "Baby do you need to go to the doctor."

"Ask me again later." He mumbled while pulling the cover over his head.

"Alright." I sighed kissing the top of his head and getting off the bed and walking to the kitchen.

"Is dad not going to work." Jordan asked.

"No he's sick what do you guys want for breakfast." I asked while looking at them.

"Is dad still mad at me." Xander asked.

"He wasn't mad he was frustrated that you didn't listen to either of us Xander and no he's not he doesn't feel good." I sighed.

"Okay well pop tarts for breakfast and we're going to school." Jordan sighed standing up and grabbing pop tarts from the cabinet. "Love you."

"Love you too." I sighed while they all walked out. I walked back to the bedroom and sat down beside Zach on the bed. "Baby do you want anything."

"Your cuddles." Zach whispered to reduce the scratchiness of his voice. I smiled and laid down beside him as cuddled up next to him. "Xander still thinks I'm still mad."

"Yeah just get some rest baby." I sighed while playing with his hair.

"You still love me right." He asked and I nodded.

"Impossible for me not to." I smiled pecking his lips.

"No you can't get sick babe." Zach mumbled while pushing my head away.

"I don't get sick anymore baby." I giggled putting my head in the crook of his neck.

"But you will." He whispered and I shrugged.

"It'll be fine if I do." I smiled rubbing his chest.

"Homework now." Jordan said to Xander rudely.

"Hey what's wrong." I asked and she threw her backpack down.

"I had to pull June off of a girl today she got into a fight in the bathroom today." Jordan sighed.

"You wanna know why." June asked while walking trough the house to the kitchen.

"Yeah I'd actually like to know." I asked while crossing my arms over my chest.

"Because She was talking about Jordan and how she's gonna end up like you and Zach I told her to cut it out and when she didn't I hit her I was just sticking up for I'm sorry if I was just trying to make a girl who's not better than you keep your name out of her mouth." June explained and I sighed.

"Jordan go upstairs please." I sighed and Jordan nodded walking out of the kitchen. "You can't fix everything with violence June-."

"I know and I'm sorry but she just pushed my buttons." June sighed while sitting on a bar stool at the counter.

"I know but they can take you away from us if you fight people and I know you don't wanna go back into the system." I sighed while putting  the dish towel down and walked over to her. "I once was in your shoes not for the same reason I left my parents because they didn't support Zach and I and so I moved in with Zach and his parents at school I got comments and then one girl who was once my friend stepped across the line I almost beat her but we had a new teacher and he stopped me and then a argument happened with him he was criticizing each and Zach for out decision to keep Jordan and raising her and I wanted to hit him he later got fired because of me and if he didn't stop me I would have been sent to juvie I wouldn't be able to see Jordan or Zach unless they came to see me so I remembered to breath and stay calm and ignore it you're grounded obviously for a week you can't leave the house this week Okay Zach and I are still working on Xander's punishment so don't think that we are picking favorites."

"Okay." She sighed getting up and walked out of the room.