25 *SEX WARNING*

"I gotta take a shower baby." I giggled while getting off the bed and walking to the bathroom.

"Can I join my queen in this shower that she just has to take." Zach chuckled while following me to he bathroom.

"Yes mr.herron you can." I smiled while pulling my shirt off.

"Oh Mrs.herron this isn't gonna end well for you." He chuckled watching me get undressed.

"Oh yeah." I chuckled while getting in the shower soon joined my Zach.

"Look at me my queen." Zach whispered in my ear kissing behind my ear. I turned around in the shower and wrapped my arms around his neck. "So beautiful."

"You know in our 4 years of being together we've had sex 1 time what the hell is wrong with us." I chuckled pressing my lips on his. "Like really What is wrong with us."

"Well tonight we have the whole house to ourselves let's change that." He smirked picking me up and pressing me on the shower door. His tongue fought with mine but won and explored my mouth. He pulled away from me and looked me in my eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled and kissed down my neck and grabbed my boob squeezing it harshly making me moan in pleasure. His hands explore my body making their way to my heat.

"I forgot what you looked like that's not good." Zach chuckled looking at my body slipping his finger inside me.

"So not good." I moaned and he slipped another finger inside me.

"You're so tight that's not good either." He whispered kissing down my neck thrusting his fingers in and out of me.

"Mmhm." I moaned running my fingers through his hair. He took his fingers out of me and sucked the juices off of them.

"Mmm my queen still tastes so good." He smiled looking me in my eyes. He put his tip at my entrance and rubbed it gently. "You ready."

"Mmhm." I smiled biting my lip and he slowly pushed himself inside me. He slowly rocked his hips letting me adjust. I almost forgot how painful it is.

"You Okay." He asked worried stopping his slow pace.

"Y-yeah." I smiled running my fingers through his hair. "Just don't stop."

He pushed himself all the way inside me and rocked his hips again picking up his pace a little. I connected our lips letting them dance smoothly together. He pulled me away from the shower door and slammed me on the shower wall and slammed into me. He placed his hand above me head on the wall and thrusted in and out of me going faster and deeper and harder.

He put his head in the crook of my shoulder and kissed my chest. I felt a knot in my stomach grow with every second.

"Zach I'm gonna-."

"I know cum for me baby." He grunted pulling out of me and cummed onto the shower floor.

"I'm definitely gonna regret this tomorrow." I chuckled placing my feet on the ground.

"No you won't." Zach smiled pressing his lips onto mine.