2

"So how'd you do." Zach asked while I got in his car.

"I passed I got a 97 so I'm all good." I smiled and he nodded.

"Well you're still on the cheer team are you happy about it." He asked while pulling out of the school parking lot.

"Yeah actually being on the team is actually fun." I smiled while turning up the radio. Zach's fingers tapped on my thigh to the rhythm of the music happily. I smiled watching his hand tap away. Soon enough I was home and my parents were home surprisingly. I usually get home before them. "Wanna come in."

"Well Emery I'd love to really but I've seen your dad and he's a little scary." Zach sighed while stopping his rhythmic tapping.

"No he's not baby." I smiled cupping the side of his cheek.

"Fine but if he yells at me I'm gonna scream like a little bitch." He sighed and I smiled getting out of the car.

"I promise you have my word." I smiled while our hands connected.

"Fine." He smiled pecking my lips and we walked through the front door.

"Mom dad I'm home." I yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"We're in dads office." Mom yelled and I nodded Zach to follow me. "Who's this."

"Zach my boyfriend." I smiled and my dad turned in his chair while taking his glasses off of his face.

"Zach huh." My dad asked and I nodded. "Nice to meet you but we have to discuss something quickly can you wait outside."

"What about." I asked while letting go of Zach's hand. Zach walked out and I sighed.

"Your mother and I have been thinking about you and how you're science grade went down a lot." Dad stated while crossing his arms over his chest.

"I fixed that I made a 97 on my test and I'm still on the cheer team and I'm even doing extra credit I promise I just had a small slip and no not because of Zach or the team I've just had a hard time getting the stuff to stick you know." I sighed and they nodded.

"Have you been taking your medication." Mom asked and I shrugged.

"No they make me feel like a zombie and I know it's supposed to make me concentrate but they do the opposite they make me sleepy and unfocused more than I already am." I sighed and they nodded.

"We'll talk more when he leaves and bedroom doors stay open got it." Mom stated and I nodded. I walked out and Zach raised his eyebrows.

"We good." He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah they don't like my science grade came down." I sighed while pulling him up to my room.

"I thought you brought it up." He asked and I nodded.

"I did but it was a 64 and now it's a 68 so I have to do more extra credit to bring it up." I sighed while taking my shoes off my sitting on my bed.

"You know I'm living my fantasy right now." He chuckled while picking up my stuffed puppy off my dresser.

"Put it back and don't be a creep." I giggled while laying back on my bed.

"I'm not a creep princess." He smiled walking over to the bed and hovering over me with his hand on either sides of my head.

"I said don't be a creep baby so as long as you're not going through my underwear drawer then there's nothing to worry about." I smiled while pecking his lips.

"You're adorable you know that." He smiled while sitting beside me on the bed.

"What are we gonna watch." I asked while turning on my tv.

"I don't care princess what ever you want to watch." Zach replied. I cuddled up to him and his arm wrapped around me.

"Then we're watching stranger things." I smiled and he nodded.

"Fine by me."