20

Zach and I and Jordan have moved into the guys place. I got my GED so we could go ahead and start new. I'm excited I love la. And now Zach and I can continue happily. Jordan loves it here with the guys. At first I was worried she'd forget Zach was her dad and start calling the guys daddy but that hasn't happened.

"A little to the left now to the right no now back left." I instructed Zach and Jack who was hanging up a tapestry.

"Oh my god it's centered no more moving." Jack sighed gettin down from the step ladder and walking out of the room.

"Evil you know that pure evil." Zach said pushing me down on the bed.

"No I'm not." I smiled pulling him down on the bed so he's hovering over me.

"Oh you're not." He smiled pecking my lips. "I love you."

"I love you to." I smiled and he kissed me again. Our lips danced together in perfect sync.

"You two we're going out for dinner you can stay here and suck each other's face or go out and celebrate." Corbyn chuckled standing in the doorway. Zach pulled away from me and looked at Corbyn.

"Five minutes and we'll be down." Zach sighed getting off of me and walking over to the door closing it while pushing Corbyn out.

"You're so mean." I smiled getting off the bed and changing into light distressed skinny jeans and a army green cropped t-shirt. I wore white slip on vans and my hair in a messy ponytail. I of course had Zach's ring on my finger and a necklace he got me for our first anniversary and a pair of pearls that he got me for Christmas.

"Ready." Zach asked picking up my phone.

"Yes now is Jordan Ready." I asked and he nodded.

"Yes nothing to worry about there." He smiled grabbing my hand and we walked downstairs.

"That was more than five minutes." Jonah said while walking out the door.

"She couldn't get the signature Emery ponytail." Zach laughed picking up Jordan. "Cute right."

"Yeah she's my baby-."

"Our our baby." He said while holding his hand out pointing at me.

"Okay our baby." I sighed taking Jordan from him.

"Our baby." Zach said one more time putting his arm around my shoulders.

"So we're here with the Herron family you dumb married with a baby Zach is the new member to why don't we his beautiful wife Emery and their adorable Daughter Jordan it's about to be a long fun ride." Jack said while recording a video for his instagram story. "Zach are you ready."

"Been ready." Zach smiled looking at me placing his hand on my knee. Jack put his phone away.

"You know unlike literally anyone in this world I like your guys story two kids fell in love did something that resulted in a magical thing and made a hard decision you got married because of that decision and spent every day fixing what was wrong it's romantic it's sweet." Jonah chuckled and we nodded.

"We try." Zach smiled laying his head on my shoulder.

"Are you sure you don't have two kids." Jack asked and Zach opened his eyes.

"I am 19 years old she's 17 that's a little impossible Jack." Zach sighed rolling his eyes.

"Yeah people would find that weird if they didn't know you two were together before you were 18 that sounds really bad." Corbyn laughed and Zach pecked my lips.

"Well not really three years isn't that far apart." Zach chuckled pulling my hair out of its ponytail.

"Zachary Dean Herron you sir are a dead man."  I sighed while running my fingers through my hair.

"Emery Noel Thomas Herron you won't kill me."

"Wait your middle names Noel." Daniel asked and I nodded.

"You didn't hear her mom screaming at her Emery Noel get your ass off the roof you have a child." Corbyn laughed and I sighed.

"Fun day." I smiled putting Jordan in my lap fixing her hair. "But in Daniels defense he wasn't there until later that day."

"Oh yeah you were waiting for your mom to make cookies." Jonah smiled.

"Man now want her cookies." I sighed.

"I can get her to send me the recipe." Daniel smiled taking a bite of his pasta.

"That would be amazing." I smiled and he nodded.