29

"Daddy." Jordan smiled jumping into Zach's arms.

"Hey princess." Zach smiled kissing the top of her head. "Hey my Queen."

"Hey baby." I smiled pecking his lips.

"Okay so we're jet lagged but more hungry so can we go get food and then go home and sleep." Daniel smiled and I nodded.

"But some of you are gonna have to take a Uber I might have stole Cami." I smiled holding up Zach's car keys.

"Really I'm never leaving my car with you again." Zach sighed taking his keys from me.

"Oh come on I used to let you drive my car-."

"Did you forget the part you never actually owned a car." Jack laughed and I nodded.

"My moms car is that better." I smiled and they laughed.

"We're gonna Hey you a mini van." Corbyn laughed and I sighed.

"Their ugly if you wanna get me a car get me a Range Rover." I smiled and Zach sighed putting his arm around me.

"Not happening." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Why not I've done nothing wrong."

"You stole Zach car-."

"We're married so it's our car." I smiled and they nodded.

"That is true bro so if we get her a Range Rover you get a Range Rover." Jack smiled and I sighed. "You steal like all of his clothes and his car and cologne."

"Since high school you walked around school in his letterman jacket." Jonah chuckled taking a sip of his coffee.

"It was comfy and the school was always cold as heck." I chuckled and we all started to walk out.

"Not really-."

"Jack don't correct her." Zach sighed and Daniel started laughing. "What."

"Well Jordan's starting school if Emery was still in school they'd be going together." Daniel laughed and I sighed. "I'm sorry that was mean."

"No I would have been out of school last year."

"Okay then college." Daniel laughed and I sighed.

"I deserve that."

"Zach you just got back and the rooms a mess I spent like everyday cleaning this room." I whined while looking around the room.

"I literally have two piles dirty clothes and clean clothes." He smiled and I sighed.

"Why are the clean clothes in the floor then and why are the dirty ones in here." I asked and he sighed.

"Yeah I'll fix it." He sighed getting off the bed. I sat down on the bed and laid back. Is this what the rest of our life is gone be like. Like really I love our bickering it's fun and playful but am I always gonna miss what it was like in high school before Jordan. Like really there was no worrying about anything. No bickering. Just fun laughs and celebrations. We never went to the homecoming party at the quarry. I regret that. "Emery what's wrong."

"Nothing just thinking." I sighed and he laid down beside me and I looked at him.

"About what."

"Before we had Jordan everything would be so different if we didn't have her I miss all the fun we used to have the late nights the games at school showing off and being the cutest couple I miss it." I explained and he nodded. "Do you miss it."

"All the time back then the only thing we had to worry about was being late for school and curfew now when I'm away all I can think about is you and Jordan like did you sleep enough did Jordan sleep enough what did Jordan make on her spelling test I missed you sleeping by my side I missed going to sleep and it was just us and then waking up and Jordan laying in between us back then our biggest worry was keeping our grades up and winning the games on Friday." Zach explained and I cuddled up to him.

"Is this what our life's gonna be like being jealous of our old self." I asked and he shrugged.

"I don't know my Queen I really don't." He sighed kissing the top of my head.