49

"Well if it isn't my one true love." I chuckled while sitting beside Zach in a small bar.

"Emery." Zach smiled hugging me. "How've you been I haven't seen you in forever."

"Good and 5 years isn't forever." I smiled pulling from the hug. "You still on tour."

"For the most part Yeah have you talked to the kids yet." He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah." I sighed. "Let me buy you a drink."

"I've cut back actually-."

"5 years." I said while raising my eyebrows.

"Yeah but only one." He smiled and I ordered two beers. "You remembered."

"Yeah it's hard to forget." I chuckled looking at his hand. "You got married."

"Did you forget you got me this ring."

"You're wearing my ring." I asked and he nodded.

"I couldn't manage to bring myself to take it off." He sighed and I pulled my necklace out of my shirt.

"Not my finger but it's something." I chuckled tucking it back in my shirt. "How are you."

"I'm getting there but good but I'm curious on where you've been." He chuckled and I sighed.

"Making amends with my parents and Daniel but I didn't have sex with him I just-."

"Don't have tho heart to hate him." Zach asked and I nodded. "Same here."

"We really shouldn't be doing this." I chuckled while Zach left a trail on kisses down my body.

"I think it's only rational don't ya think." Zach chuckled while pulling his shirt off.

"I mean in your car." I laughed and he shrugged.

"I'll buy a new one." He mumbled connecting his lips to my collarbone.

"Do you remember what ended our relationship." I asked Zach while I sat in the passenger side of his car.

"The wanting different things and the not knowing." Zach replied and I nodded. "Who else are you seeing."

"Nobody I mean when I'm having a bad day maybe a random one night stand but that's about it,you." I asked and he shrugged.

"This girl Amy I haven't taken it anywhere yet though."

"Look you're 39 years old-."

"Don't remind me." He laughed and I nodded.

"Okay well five years ago we ended our marriage because you wanted to take a break have time to yourself and start singing again but I wanted you to start singing again not this-."

"We're not going there tonight." He mumbled and I nodded.

"It was good seeing you again and go get Amy even if you don't want to she actually might be able to fix what's broken." I sighed while getting out of his car and walking to mine. He's really moved on.