35

"I'm having a little brother." Jordan asked standing up from the table.

"We don't know if it's a boy yet but yes you're having a little brother or sister." I chuckled taking a sip of my water.

"I'll have someone to play with." She asked and I nodded.

"Yep but in the meantime that means mommy has to do a little less until the baby is born." Zach smiled grabbing my hand.

"Are you ready for school to start back." I asked and she shrugged.

"I'm nervous I'm gonna be the only one without friends." She sighed.

"Yeah but everyone's gonna love you as long as you don't repeat everything your father says." I giggle and Zach sighed.

"I don't say anything bad." He smiled and I nodded my head.

"Zach have you heard some of the things that come out of your mouth." I asked and he shrugged. "Yeah like a while back you said when you fart that's how you introduce yourself to someone yeah don't say that."

"Got it." Jordan giggled while eating her Mac and cheese.

"Second grade man I was nothing like you I was mean I didn't laugh at anything." I chuckled while taking a sip of my water.

"So we've been here two months how are you likening it." Zach asked while I brushed my hair.

"It's amazing just wish we could see the guys more often." I sighed and he nodded.

"I think you'll see them sooner than you think." He chuckled pecking my lips and walking out of our bathroom.

"What does that mean." I asked while brushing my teeth.

"What I said like there's no other way of explaining it." He laughed taking the throw pillows off the bed.

"Right." I sighed while walking out of the bathroom. "Jordan and I are happy here thank you for convincing me to move here."

"You really like it." He asked while I climbed in the bed.

"I think we're going to be very happy here." I smiled cuddling up to him.

"Wake up wake up we're here wake up wake up." Angelic voices sang and I opened my eyes wide.

"You're not here it's a dream." I smiled and they laughed. "Oh my god I've missed you."

"We missed you too." They chuckled in sync while I hugged them.

"Come on you owe us food." Jack laughed and I nodded. I climbed out of bed and walked to the kitchen. "Zach went out to get coffee and more food so you can make us our food."

"Oh my god you brought Gabbie." I smiled wrapping my arms around Gabbie.

"I've missed you." Gabbie smiled hugging me. "Zach told us the news congratulations."

"Thanks." I smiled and walked into the kitchen turning on the lights. "Have you guys met the doggos."

"No but I really want to." Gabbie smiled and I nodded walking over to the back door.

"Come on Eli Cookie." I whistled and they came running in. "Eli is the bigger one and Cookie is the small one."

"Their adorable so what are we doing today." Daniel asked and I shrugged. 

"Zach and I have been spoiling Jordan and the pups a bit there about anything and everything you could have except horses which are coming...what." I asked looking at the guys listening to me.

"You two are so happy and you're set everything you could ask for a family land that you could do anything on and we're in la with none of this it kinda makes us jealous of how well you two have adjusted into this new space." Jonah explained and I sighed. "You two are gonna make it Zach still has career and you have nothing to worry about."

"We're growing up guys I'm not gonna lie I miss the hell out of you but there isn't enough room in la for us we love you guys and we miss you and soon we are gonna have stuff to worry about unless Zach starts singing again we're gonna actually have to start doing real jobs." I explained while looking between the guys.

"We know it's just hard waking up to nobody in the kitchen no cute couples other than Jack and Gabbie but they don't really do anything cute while people are around it's weird you know." Corbyn chuckled and I nodded.

"I can't tell you how many times I went to sleep wanting to hear someone yelling at something or waking up and it being silent it's weird because I've gotten so used to it but it's peaceful and enjoyable." I explained and they nodded.

"Yeah we know." Daniel chuckled and Zach walked through the door.

"I'm back is Jordan up yet." Zach asked while walking into the kitchen.

"Not yet she stayed up watching movies all night." I sighed and he nodded putting the groceries on the counter and pecking my lips.

"Yeah." Zach sighed wrapping his arms around my waist.

"So what do you guys want for breakfast." I asked and they shrugged.

"Bacon and eggs." Daniel smiled and I nodded. "So zach when are you gonna start music again."

"Um soon I've actually been throwing some things around but nothing yet." Zach sighed and they nodded. "I was actually thinking that Emery start a YouTube channel but-."

"What would I say or do." I asked and they laughed. "What."

"You could just vlog or do like a drama channel you're always talking about the newest drama."  Gabbie chuckled and I nodded.

"Good point." I smiled pressing my lips on Zach's. "Did you feed the dogs."

"That's how they got out there this morning." Zach chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"Keep it up." I chuckled and he rolled his eyes.

"Hey I just answered your question." Zach chuckled walking upstairs.

"Don't wake the demon child." I yelled and he nodded.

"I'm not I'm just making sure she's not hiding."  Zach chuckled running up the stairs.

"This house is huge don't you get tired of cleaning it." Gabbie asked and I shrugged.

"No it gives me something to do and its really easy to clean because there's not a lot of carpet so there not need for a big vacuum and Zach helps." I chuckled and all the guys froze.

"Zach- Zach Herron the guy that never touched a broom in la cleaning." Jack chuckled and I nodded.

"He helps a lot he does yard work he fixes the boats and dirt bikes he's handy he used to want to be a mechanic and he could do it if he didn't want to do his music anymore." I explained and the guys sighed.

"She does have a point Zach used to work on our cars all the time in the school parking lot." Jonah chuckled and I nodded.

"He's really becoming a new person still the same funny lovable joking Zach that I fell in love with but since we moved here I don't know he just has more energy and he's prouder because he made this happen he's doing more with Jordan he's more romantic-."

"No talk about your sex life." Daniel gagged and I laughed.

"No like he used to never rub my feet or rub my back and now he does he's become more of a family man." I giggled and they all awed. "Not even in Texas was he like this."

"I swear this is like something straight out of a fairytale." Gabbie giggled and I nodded.

"Very true." I smiled making me a cup of coffee.

"You aren't supposed to have coffee-."

"Decaf." I smiled interrupting Jonah.