48

"You slept with Daniel you cheated on me and kept it from me for 6 years what the fuck Emery I thought we told each other everything." Zach yelled while we stood outside in the cold.

"It was a mistake Zach we were drunk and-I dunno Okay I don't fucking know I messed up I know I wanted to tell you-."

"Then why didn't you-because you had more that plenty of opportunities." Zach yelled and I sighed. "Now not only will I never forgive Daniel I'll never forgive you."

"Zach I'm sorry-."

"Sorry-sorry fuck you Emery you told me you'd never do that to me that I was your one and only how many other lies have you told me or what else are you keeping from me huh." Zach growled while staring me dead in the eyes.

"N-nothing-."

"You slept with my best friend and then kept it from me for 6 years beautiful right." Zach sighed while shaking his head. "I'll get the divorce papers-."

"Zach I'm sorry-."

"Sorry-sorry doesn't fix anything." He mumbled and walked inside. It's can't be over.

"Zach what will fix this." I asked before he walked inside.

"A time machine." He sighed and walked inside closing the door behind him.

"Having fun yet." Daniel asked while walking over to me.

"Why would this be fun." I asked and he laughed.

"Where's the guilt it's gone you're free-."

"I don't wanna be free I wanna be with Zach what the fuck is wrong with you I had a chance to fix this but now there's no way." I scoffed and he placed his hand on my back and I pushed him away. "Go back to where ever you were in the world I never wanna see you again."

"Are you and dad-."

"Don't bring it up Xander she doesn't wanna talk about it." Jordan's said while nudging him. Zach walked in the back door and said bye to the kids and completely ignored my existence. I didn't expect any difference.

"Will you be here when we get home." Carson asked and I sighed.

"I'm not sure." I sighed and they nodded giving me a hug.

"I can't." Zach mumbled while running in the kitchen and kissing me. I pulled away and I looked him in his eyes.

"You can't What." I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"Lose you this morning was the worst thing I've ever had to do I can't do that for the rest of my life no way can I not wake up with you by my side you made a mistake it happens I love you no matter what Emery you're the love of my life and even if you did sleep with Daniel he could never have you the way I have you nobody could." Zach explained and a tear rolled down my face. He embraced me in a warm hug something I've needed for a really long time.

"I'm so sorry." I cried into his chest.

"I know." He whispered while kissing the top of my head. "Don't leave."

"I wouldn't even think about it." I sighed pulling from the hug. Zach wiped my tears away and kissed me. "I love you."

"I love you too." He smiled placing his forehead on mine.