38

"You were right it is beautiful here I'm glad you two did this." Myta smiled while I stepped out the back door. "How's Zach liking the new job."

"He likes it not as much as music though but he still does that every now and then I catch him on the piano or guitar he still sings like everyday." I smiled while leaning on the railing to the deck. "I never thought Idaho would be our forever home."

"I know you two made a lot of sacrifices for this are you truly happy here." Myta asked and I nodded.

"It sucks that I gave up a lot for this but I'm really happy Jordan's happy she started cheerleading for the park." I smiled and Myta nodded. "We have friends out here and it's really feels like home I hate being away from everyone but this feels so right Zach and I actually were thinking about cleaning up the guest house both of them and everyone could come down for the holidays and we'd have everyone here at Christmas it gets a good bit of snow so we could go sledding and ride for wheelers and dirt bikes just have a good time you know a way for us to connect more."

"That sounds really sweet of you guys so you have horses." She asked and I nodded.

"Yeah two of them turner and hooch Zach and I have gotten into old movies wanna go for a quick ride." I asked and she nodded.

"Yeah."

"Come on." I smiled walking off the deck and to the stables.

"Oh my god their so pretty both boys." She asked and I nodded.

"I wanted a girl but Zach wouldn't let me get one because she's end up with bows on her tail." I chuckled while putting the saddles on them.

"Are you not gonna eat breakfast first." Zach asked over the intercom.

"I swear this is so weird." Myta laughed and I walked over to the speaker.

"It's just a quick ride we will be back before breakfast is done." I chuckled pressing the button and letting go.

"Promise."

"Promise love you." I smiled.

"Love you too and be careful please."

"Got it babe." I chuckled and helped Myta on hooch. "This is Zach's horse he's more gentle."

"And yours isn't." She asked and I nodded.

"He's a retired barrel racer he's carful but faster." I smiled climbing on my horse. "Come on hooch."

"I haven't been on a horse in forever." Myta chuckled and hooch caught up with me.

"Well this is one of the easiest ways to give a tour so over here is the boats we bring them in when it starts getting cold you have the party boat the paddle boat and then just a boat to ride around on and then we have the bigger guest house which just needs to be cleaned Zach and I haven't had time." I chuckled while the horses circled the property. "This is Mine and Zach's favorite part while is our little duck pond which leads to the other guest house that needs to be like completely redone so Zach and I have to hirer someone."

"This place is huge how far away is the nearest neighbors." Myta asked.

"Well four miles left two miles right and then nothing is behind us and then right across the river." I replied and she nodded.

"You know when josh and I get old-."

"You're moving here yeah." I smiled looking at her. "Zach told me no matter where we live that he'd want you two to end up with us when the time comes."

"He's a mommas boy isn't he." She asked and I nodded.

"Yeah he doesn't act like it a lot but he's a real mommas boy." I chuckled.

"How are you doing about your parents." She asked and I shrugged.

"I'm fine they don't know where I am they still don't support me and Zach so they have my number if they actually wanted to be in my life they would have tried."