6

"Girl you and Zach are like magic what's been up between you two you used to be clingy now it's like a whole other level like your secretly married or you're planning to run away or something." Connie chuckled seeing Zach walk away from me without saying anything.

"Shut up." I sighed reaching my locker.

"Oh my god you two aren't okay anymore are you." She asked as I opened my locker.

"We're Fine there's just a lot of stuff going on." I sighed while squeezing my eyes closed.

"Oh my god Emery are you okay." She asked while grabbing my arm.

"Yeah yeah just tired." I sighed while grabbing my book.

"Okay well I'll see you after third." She smiled and walked away. I sighed and rubbed my eye.

"Hey princess are you okay." Zach asked while rubbing my shoulder.

"I'm tired I haven't been to school in a week and my mom told me today would be the hardest day of my life and now I believe it." I sighed while turning and leaning on my locker. "My dad left or my mom kicked him out it doesn't really matter."

"I'm sorry princess." He smiled while hugging me.

"Yo Zach sorry to interrupt the lovey dovey stuff that's happening right now but you two might wanna come and check this out." Jack smiled while running up to me and Zach. I closed my locker and followed Jack with Zach to the football field. "He's the new guy and he was talking about Emery."

"I'm not gonna fight him." Zach sighed while putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Why not he's a total asshat and you can take him please knock him on his dumb ass one time he was talking about your girl man." Jonah chuckled while hitting Zach's chest.

"I don't know bro." Zach sighed while looking at me.

"Now would it be a different story if it was someone else talking about your girl their ass would be grass what's different with him you gotta stand your ground some how you gotta keep your name at the top show him who runs the school." Corbyn smiled while walking over to us.

"Oh and here he is now how about we tell the whole school the deep dark truth about Zach Herron and Emery Whattson huh you see Zach is 17 Emery is 15 Zach made a mistake and now Emery's paying for the consequences isn't that right Emery Whattson the cheerleader the freshman dating the most popular guy in school is pregnant but oh no if anyone found out you'd be off the team for good so Zach got her pregnant her dad hates her and Zach and so he left isn't that right now correct me if I'm wrong but there's a what's the word um a broken heart emery hates Zach for getting her pregnant and being the main reason why her dad left so not only does she have one daddy issue but two daddy issues isn't that right."

"I'm gonna beat his ass for you Zach is you don't man up and do it yourself he's disrespecting not only Emery but you to." Daniel growled and Zach moved his arm from around my shoulders.

"Zach-."

"Let him do this Emery he outed you to everyone he needs to do this." Corbyn said while putting his arm on the top of my head.

"Stop." I mumbled while moving his arm off of me.

"Does it hurt." I asked Zach while looking at his bruised knuckles.

"Not really no but I've been used to fighting so if it was anyone else yes." He smiled while kissing the top of my head.

"Oh honey what happened to you." Mom asked while looking at Zach's busted lip.

"I'm fine you know when fighters say you should see the other guy really you should see the other guy." Zach chuckled while putting the ice pack back on his hand.

"The school called and told Myta what happened and she called me Why'd they send both of you home." She asked and I shrugged.

"The principal said that I shouldn't be stressed out and I got kicked off the cheer team a new guy the guy Zach beat literally um he told the whole school that I was pregnant and that dad left and that I hated Zach which it far from true and I don't know how he found out we haven't told anyone and I just told Zach about dad this morning before the fight." I sighed while rubbing my eye.

"You got in a fight because this boy told everyone about you two." Mom asked and Zach shook his head no.

"He was talking bad about Emery and I was getting sick of it." Zach sighed and my mom nodded.