14

"Don't make me push you in." Zach said while grabbing my waist.

"I'm not comfortable jumping off a 18 foot cliff without mentally preparing myself." I chuckled and he picked me up and jumped in. I swam up to the surface and let out a sigh.

"Oh my queen there's no time to prepare." Zach laughed and I hit his chest.

"I'm going to kill you a month into our marriage and you're already giving me a heart attack." I sighed and he swam under me and lifted me onto his shoulders. "Zachary."

"Emery." He laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"I swear just turn me in right now He last much longer." I sighed as he walked to the sand.

"See I'm not the only one who agrees he's evil." Myta laughed and Zach picked me up and put me on the ground.

"My little princess." Zach smiled picking Jordan up off the beach towel. "Hey mom I found out that me and Jordan when she turns 18 we're gonna move here to California."

"Oh yeah with what money." Myta laughed and Zach sighed sitting down.

"Okay then eventually we'd move to Cali." Zach's laughed grabbing my hand and pulling me down to sit beside him.

"You know how expensive Cali is to visit imagine how expensive it is to move her baby." I chuckled laying my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah yeah." He sighed while bouncing Jordan on his leg.

"So when are we killing Zach." Jack asked sitting beside me.

"We're not allowed to kill Zach I know it hurts my feeling to." I joked while playing with Zach's hair.

"And why not." Jack asked confused.

"One he's the dad to my kid and two we're married and three I'd go to jail." I chuckled and Zach sighed. "Oh what is it Zachary."

"You can't talk about killing me it's not funny anymore I'm low key getting scared." He sighed and pecked his lips.

"I would never." I smiled and he nodded.

"You better not or it'll turn into 100 feet." He laughed and I sighed.

"The what." Corbyn asked confused.

"It's a movie about a girl who goes to jail for killing her husband and then gets on house arrest and he husband kills her boyfriend or her grocery boy who she sleeps with and then the husband blows up the house while a detective is looking at the house for the guy and then the cop blows up in the house and she gets away." I chuckled and took a sip of my soda.

"But the husbands dead." Corbyn said and I nodded.

"His spirit comes back but it started when she couldn't get the blood stain off the wall she washed it and painted over it but the next day it was back." Zach chuckled and corbyn nodded.

"Yeah Zach's bad enough as a human we don't need his spirit to." Corbyn chuckled and Zach rolled his eyes.

"Don't talk about baby like that only I can." I smiled pecking Zach's lips.

"Okay that's mean." Zach sighed and I smiled.