36

"A little to the right." I sighed while putting my hand over my eyes shielding it from the sun.

"There." Zach asked moving the camera to the right.

"Yeah." I chuckled while looking at my phone. To see where the camera was pointed. "Now get down from there before you hurt yourself please."

"Alright I'm coming." Zach smiled climbing down from the ladder. "How you feeling."

"Good." I smiled and he placed his hand on my baby bump.

"Good we gotta take care of my babies." He smiled pecking my lips. "Are you tired."

"Not really no." I smiled walking inside with Zach.

"Good do you need anything." He asked sitting me down on the couch.

"Zach I'm fine 6 months pregnant never hurt me." I smiled pecking his lips. "So have thought anymore about that guys offer."

"Yeah and I'm gonna take it I love working on cars it's a new opportunity for us it pays like really good and your gonna start YouTube after you give birth so that's gonna help man you're absolutely perfect." He smiled while brushing a piece of my hair out of my face.

"Ooo he's kicking." I smiled putting Zach's hand on my stomach.

"Hey it's time to pick up Jordan wanna come." He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah help me up though." I giggled and he stood up grabbing my hands and lifting me up. We walked to the front door and he grabbed his car keys and wallet and we got in the four door black Jeep that doesn't have doors.

"How was school." I asked looking at Jordan through the rear view mirror.

"It was cool I guess." Jordan sighed and I knitted my eyebrows together.

"Jordan What happened." I asked and she sighed putting her seatbelt on.

"Nothing interesting today was just a slow day." She sighed and I nodded.

"Okay well there's ice cream at the house so we can have some after dinner Okay." I smiled and she nodded looking out the side of the car. This isn't like her and Zach can see it too.

"Jordan honey tell me what's got you so upset." I sighed while sitting beside Jordan on the deck.

"Well there's this boy and he asked me to be his girlfriend and you haven't told me about boys and so I told him I'd think about it and the rest of the day was awkward." She sighed while looking up from her book.

"Well boys are simple especially out here their sweet but you want someone as wonderful and sweet as you someone who will understand you-."

"Like you and daddy." She asked and I nodded.

"Kinda yeah maybe not all the details but yes someone who makes you laugh and someone who you like so do you like this boy is he cute." I asked and she shrugged.

"I mean yeah a little but I don't know if I like him." She sighed and I nodded.

"You know you're to young to think about boys anyway." I chuckled kissing the top of her head. "Come help me with dinner."

"Okay." She sighed while following me to the kitchen.

Zach's instagram

Liked by 251,393

Imzachherron: I haven't been on here in a really long time. I'm sorry I'm not active anymore. I've just been taking care of my family and working. But a little update for you Emery and I are having a little boy in March. We've been very busy and hope you're having a good day.

W.d.wxd: OMG Zach I miss you making music are you gonna start again I miss you singing.
Imzachherron: I'm working on a little but I'm super I started a new job as a mechanic so I haven't had a lot of time but I promise soon.❤️@w.d.wxd

Load more comments