1

Year 2023

"And it's a century for Kamaal lajawaab Rahul. This man never fail to surprise, he's been growing everyday. What a player. " I heard Comentator in TV. It's ODI WC 2023 Ind vs Aus Finals and my prayers have not stopped since morning, even though am not with him anymore I'll always want the best for him and i guess my prayers were heard as he hit his century.

I smile at the screen remembering what i told him

Flashback

"What happened? Why are you sitting here as if you've lost the world? " i ask him

He Presses his lips in thin line " My performance is not helping the team, I think i should just retire " he replied half heartedly

His performance is not bad, he's been scoring a lot of runs too but he's not reaching his own expectations. I walk up to him and put my arms around his neck and look directly in his eyes "You know there will be a time when you'll be the reason behind India's win. Just have faith in yourself. And it's not like you're not playing well, it's just that you're not reaching your own expectations. So, work hard on that. " i say giving him a smile

"You really think? " i shake my head in yes , a smile spread across his face " God i don't know what I'll do without you. "

"Nothing, Just be hitting more centuries " i replied jokingly

Who knew that i was right? He's actually been hitting a lot of centuries after i left him.

Isn't it funny that sometimes some people mean the world to you but still you hurt them for their good.
I Harshita Singh have done that with the Love of my life. Sometimes life puts you in the Two way road where choosing one becomes difficult but still you end up choosing one.

Anyways it's been 2 year's since i left him and i can see that he's doing nothing but great work. There hasn't been a day on which i haven't thought of hugging him or kissing him but all am left with is his memories whom am gonna cherish forever.

And it's not like we both are just stuck, he has become the no. one batsman in the world now and me? Well even am doing pretty good with my life. I'm a criative head and script writer in the biggest Advertising company of the India and earning pretty well. So, i guess the saying "what ever happens, Happens for good" Is not wrong.

I was drawn out of my transe as i heard anothor comentator say
"And it's another six for KL Rahul and with that india wins the match, This is the similler moment like 2011 ODI World Cup where dhoni finished the match with a six and here we are 12 year's latter where history repeated itself and Rahul finishes the match with the six. "

And i yelled with happiness. Rahul has done it he is the reason india won and i don't remember when was the last time i was this happy. It's funny that this man is the reason for my happiness even after year's.

I replay the shot again and again and watch it.